+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Keerthi28

May 26, 2023
Hi Keerthi,

my eCOPR date is also 6th April and I haven’t received my PR card yet, did you contact the MP ? Did that expedite pr card issuance?
Any other steps you followed ?
My husband contacted MP office and they booked latest appointment with MP which is 21st of this month, have been eagerly waiting. We have contacted ircc customer care as well on last Monday, they have asked to wait for 3 more day as the agent can see that it has been assigned to ircc officer for review, have you taken any steps?

Keerthi28

May 26, 2023
My husband contacted MP office and they booked latest appointment with MP which is 21st of this month, have been eagerly waiting. We have contacted ircc customer care as well on last Monday, they have asked to wait for 3 more day as the agent can see that it has been assigned to ircc officer for review, have you taken any steps?
@anuj_25 let me know if get ur card

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
@anuj_25 let me know if get ur card
Sure, I will let you know. I had contacted IRCC and he checked in the system and said that by June 27th we should get out pr card and if we don’t get it, we should call back…keeping my fingers crossed but you never about IRCC customer service so let’s see…

Buckgurl12/15

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Anyone with PR CARD validating error experience?
So I spoke to the Client Support Centre since my PR Card is exceeded processing time, and agent said they are having issues validating the PR CARD, so they have contacted processing office to correct error. Anyone with similar experience? How did it go.

Thanks
I have same problem. Smh

Keerthi28

May 26, 2023
Anyone with PR CARD validating error experience?
So I spoke to the Client Support Centre since my PR Card is exceeded processing time, and agent said they are having issues validating the PR CARD, so they have contacted processing office to correct error. Anyone with similar experience? How did it go.

Thanks
@Love101 sry , I don’t have answer to your question , but I need some info from you! May I know the processing time of pr card was how many days you considered it as and called ircc? We are eagerly for the pr card ..