+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
Hi again, do I need to update my mailing address in the pr portal if I moved after I received my ECOPR? Will it cause an issue? I just want to make sure the pr card gets sent to the right address..whenever they do send it

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hi again, do I need to update my mailing address in the pr portal if I moved after I received my ECOPR? Will it cause an issue? I just want to make sure the pr card gets sent to the right address..whenever they do send it
Your PR card will be sent to the address that you have mentioned in the portal all along.

Flipz

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi, I left Canada before I received my PR card to attend a funeral, I tried to apply for a PRTD but in the portal it is greyed out. When I tried to apply in person, they told me that I have to pay the $50 fee online. Then pay another fee for them to send the application to the VAC in Trinidad because there is not one in Barbados.

My question, is there any way to be able to apply online? What will allow it not to be greyed out?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I left Canada before I received my PR card to attend a funeral, I tried to apply for a PRTD but in the portal it is greyed out. When I tried to apply in person, they told me that I have to pay the $50 fee online. Then pay another fee for them to send the application to the VAC in Trinidad because there is not one in Barbados.

My question, is there any way to be able to apply online? What will allow it not to be greyed out?
Check post #7 - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/prtd-application-ecopr-traveling-please-need-help.783341/

LatestPR23

May 31, 2023
Hi everyone pls I am yet to receive eCopr. Anyone in the same situation? Pls see timeline below
PR confirmation email 1: May 24th
PR confirmation email 2: May 25th
Uploaded photo and address: May 26th
eCopr: waiting
PR card: waiting

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi everyone pls I am yet to receive eCopr. Anyone in the same situation? Pls see timeline below
hye. my friend uploaded photo on May 19 and received ECOPR May 30. VO Etobicoke

Durgesh08

Jun 3, 2023
Hi, have you received eCOPR now? I am also waiting with the same timeline. Can we do anything to get from Etobicoke vo ?

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Hi @jvcaunin, my husband is waiting for his pr card since last month, he got his ecopr in 6th April 2023, ircc lawyer asked to wait for his PR card to arrive to apply spouse visa for me , we have been in long distance since long time, can you tell me which area MP have you contacted and can you pls provide contact number pls? He is currently in Oshawa
Hi Keerthi,

my eCOPR date is also 6th April and I haven’t received my PR card yet, did you contact the MP ? Did that expedite pr card issuance?
Any other steps you followed ?

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Same timeline , still waiting