+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
I just received my PR Card!

Timeline:
Portal Email #1:
May 8, 2023
Portal Email #2: May 9, 2023 (Submitted Photo)
eCoPR: May 17, 2023
PR Card Approved & Mailed: May 23, 2023
PR Card Received: May 25, 2023
Congrats bro!! Journey is over, enjoy and celebrate!

• Love
Reactions: jvcaunin

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Congrats bro!! Journey is over, enjoy and celebrate!
Thanks bro for checking out on my application journey! The process of my PR Card application turned out to be quicker than I expected. Thanks to my local MP for speeding up the process and perfectly in time for my Mexico Trip!

Reactions: Mo_fazz

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I just received my PR Card!

Timeline:
Portal Email #1:
May 8, 2023
Portal Email #2: May 9, 2023 (Submitted Photo)
eCoPR: May 17, 2023
PR Card Approved & Mailed: May 23, 2023
PR Card Received: May 25, 2023
Apply for Guinness record for fastest PR card ever please!

Enjoy your birthday and your trip. You deserve it!

• Love
Reactions: jvcaunin

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Apply for Guinness record for fastest PR card ever please!

Enjoy your birthday and your trip. You deserve it!
Thank you so much! I hope you get yours soon too.
All credit goes to my local MP Office tbh! They really are so efficient. They even called me just to say my PR Card is already delivered and might be in my mailbox, and it was!

Reactions: cz999

Keerthi28

May 26, 2023
Hi @jvcaunin, my husband is waiting for his pr card since last month, he got his ecopr in 6th April 2023, ircc lawyer asked to wait for his PR card to arrive to apply spouse visa for me , we have been in long distance since long time, can you tell me which area MP have you contacted and can you pls provide contact number pls? He is currently in Oshawa

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Hi @jvcaunin, my husband is waiting for his pr card since last month, he got his ecopr in 6th April 2023, ircc lawyer asked to wait for his PR card to arrive to apply spouse visa for me , we have been in long distance since long time, can you tell me which area MP have you contacted and can you pls provide contact number pls? He is currently in Oshawa
Hi, I'm sorry your PR Card is taking too long. But each MP Office covers cases in a specific area. My MP Office is from Scarborough and it will be different on your end since your husband lives in Oshawa. I suggest finding a nearby MP Office on his area and calling them directly would be a good idea.

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know what it’s looking like for PR cards for anyone who got photo resubmission requests? I got my ECOPR on Feb 2 this year and then got the photo resubmission request on Feb 22. I submitted a new photo the same day and haven’t gotten an update since. I’ve sent web forms and only got generic responses. I’ve called IRCC twice and only been told it’s “processing” and on the PR portal the photo is still “in review”. I’m supposed to leave Canada next month and I’m getting anxious to get my PR card and close this chapter. Anyone in the same boat or have an idea what’s going on?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Find your MP here - https://www.ourcommons.ca/en

Reactions: Keerthi28

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Anyone with PR CARD validating error experience?
So I spoke to the Client Support Centre since my PR Card is exceeded processing time, and agent said they are having issues validating the PR CARD, so they have contacted processing office to correct error. Anyone with similar experience? How did it go.

Thanks

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey Guys, one question.
I've received my PR card. I now want to amend my eCOPR as it has wrong original entry date. If I apply to amend eCOPR, will that affect validity of my PR card? In other words, will I face any issues when I re-enter Canada as eCOPR is getting amended?