+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Hey guys,
so, I got the card in the mail, all good. But on the https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ when I log in with my credentials, the case status is still in Review with IRCC and the Photo is still under review. Is it supposed to be like that? Shall I call them and ask to check if everything is ok?

Kinda weird, but I'm glad I got my card

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hey guys,
so, I got the card in the mail, all good. But on the https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ when I log in with my credentials, the case status is still in Review with IRCC and the Photo is still under review. Is it supposed to be like that? Shall I call them and ask to check if everything is ok?

Kinda weird, but I'm glad I got my card
hey I have friends who have been PRs for 6 months and Portal is still in review. So I guess it's ok as long as you receive the physical card

Reactions: Stan_the_Man

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Called IRCC today and they said my PR Card was shipped yesterday! I can finally stay calm because I am positive it will arrive before my trip on May 31st! Can't track it though since I cannot link my PR Card Application to my GCKey because of my "Empty" city/town of birth on their system lol.
Once shipped you cant track it :) . The GCKey would just say that its approved.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Once shipped you cant track it :) . The GCKey would just say that its approved.
Ohhh okay. Do you know how many days does it take for me to get the PR Card? Do you think it will arrive before May 31st (which is my vacation)

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
MP is Bill Blair. They called IRCC on Friday and tagged it as urgent processing. Friday afternoon, it was in queue for printing, and yesterday it was shipped!
heyy. I'm not living in his area. But my MP is not responding to my email. Do you think I can contact your MP?