+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Anyone with e-COPR dates Jan 17, 2023 waiting for PR card??? It has been more than 3.5 months and not even a Ghost update. Receive e-COPR from Etobicoke office.

Sent solemn declaration, emails, calls to IRCC. No use!!! So frustrated.

Anybody on the same boat?

Devabanu

Mar 13, 2020
The same for me, my dependant's PR card application has no updates so far, while mine is mailed.
I was able to link his application to my account, but can't recall what we used. Try other combinations, one of them should work.
This is bad.. Why dependent applications are on hold? Also, 1 out of 3 dependents got PR card. 2 are yet to get. :|

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I did soft landing on July 15, 2020 and didn't apply for a PR card at that time.

I now moved to Canada and applied for a PR card through the online portal application on March 20, 2023.

Since then I have not seen any update on the PR card portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login). It just shows the status as 'Submitted'. I am unable to link this PR card application to my CIC account.

1. I have a job offer and the start date is July 3, 2023. I need to receive the PR card to apply for SIN before this date. Is there any way I can apply for expedited processing? Or at least receive some sort of an update?

2. Is my application considered a new or renewal application?

3. Can I start working without SIN?

Appreciate any help here.

May 5, 2023
I have applied my OINP on March 1 and day before yesterday it was showing DECISION IN PROGRESS. But after today 12:00 pm i am able to login my profile but it directly goes to e filling portal. Is it this any technical problem.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I did soft landing on July 15, 2020 and didn't apply for a PR card at that time.

I now moved to Canada and applied for a PR card through the online portal application on March 20, 2023.

Since then I have not seen any update on the PR card portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login). It just shows the status as 'Submitted'. I am unable to link this PR card application to my CIC account.

1. I have a job offer and the start date is July 3, 2023. I need to receive the PR card to apply for SIN before this date. Is there any way I can apply for expedited processing? Or at least receive some sort of an update?

You just need your CoPR to apply for SIN.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

CoPR has all the features of a PR card except for international travel purposes.

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Hmm, I got a GU this morning right after I received my eCOPR yesterday and linked the PR card application to GC Key. Does it mean that they might mail the card soon? No updates on the portal, just an email about an update this morning.
Thank you!