+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Mo_fazz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I have been getting mixed responses to this.

I'm in the same boat. pr card application approved/mailed Today. document number shown under document status in PR Card Application in GCKey.

Can you confirm if document number same as PR Card number??
I was under the impression that it would be, since the COPR number is different to the number on GCKEY for PR Card,

Takita

May 12, 2021
I was under the impression that it would be, since the COPR number is different to the number on GCKEY for PR Card,
CoPR number was same as shown in GCKey PR Application Document number under Document Status after application approved so I believe PR Card number is same as document number in GCKey PR Card Application after application approved/mailed. Can someone who got pr card still in the group confirm?

Some saying there is no pr card number on card.

Some saying it's different than document number in GCKey PR Card application.

Some saying it's same number.

Some saying PR Card number is UCI number (10digit) with 1st two digits removed.

Confused to the core which one is correct.

Can someone who has PR card in hand check GCKey document number and confirm???

Devabanu

Mar 13, 2020
Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application
Thank you so much. I reached them and they said, 2 out of 4 applicants has been processed and mailed. 2 applicants are yet to complete. After we called them, they sent one update in GC key. Thanks many for your quick response.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
CoPR number was same as shown in GCKey PR Application Document number under Document Status after application approved so I believe PR Card number is same as document number in GCKey PR Card Application after application approved/mailed. Can someone who got pr card still in the group confirm?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num

Reactions: Takita

diptimo2001

Feb 22, 2023
Thank you so much. I reached them and they said, 2 out of 4 applicants has been processed and mailed. 2 applicants are yet to complete. After we called them, they sent one update in GC key. Thanks many for your quick response.
What was the update on gc key?

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023

Document number showing in GCKey PR card application IS NOT the PR card number. On the PR card, there is an ID no which is the UCI number but that's not the PR no. PR number is on the top on reverse side of the card

Reactions: Takita