+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

sk85

Dec 29, 2022
Hi Everyone! Here are my timelines.

PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 23rd
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 24th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 27th
eCoPR generation date - Mar 2nd
PR Card generated and mailed- Mar 28th
PR Card received - Apr 4th
VO - Etobicoke

Reactions: yenice

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Hey guys, when linking my PR card application to MyCIC, I only need to do it for main applicant right?

Nevermind, I was able to link both of our applications for PR card.

Last edited:

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Yeah I just got the email at 11:00AM ET, I think I got the portal emails before you, so you should receive yours soon!
Oh I see, that’s good, I received another email from Calgary office to confirm my status to finalize my process. Did you also receive an email before receiving your eCopr?

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Oh I see, that’s good, I received another email from Calgary office to confirm my status to finalize my process. Did you also receive an email before receiving your eCopr?
Ah my VO is Etobicoke. Although I didn't receive anything before the eCOPR email, before getting the approval email I did have to confirm my spouse's current address. Is it something similar for you?

Girish138

Jan 14, 2023
Hi All,

I uploaded photos and address on Feb 2 2023.
I have received my copr on Feb 7.

It's been two months and I have not yet received my PR card.

VOC : Etobicoke

Can someone please help me by sharing the next steps to get the PR card?

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Ah my VO is Etobicoke. Although I didn't receive anything before the eCOPR email, before getting the approval email I did have to confirm my spouse's current address. Is it something similar for you?
Yes, it is same but the email was to confirm my location. I will just have to wait then, thank you for your answer

Reactions: durianwind

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi All,

I uploaded photos and address on Feb 2 2023.
I have received my copr on Feb 7.

It's been two months and I have not yet received my PR card.

VOC : Etobicoke

Can someone please help me by sharing the next steps to get the PR card?
your case is same as mine, and as ircc site states that we will be eligible for submitting a solemn declaration of PR card after 6 weeks from initial PR processing time passed, so our case currently needs 71 days after ecopr generation to submit it. They will disregard it if submitted it earlier than that. This would be the effective step I desperately believe to move on. does anyone has the same case?

Reactions: Girish138

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Is anyone here still waiting for their pr card after ecopr, I ve waiting 3 months now since January. this VO is ridiculous