+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hi, I received the portal email 1 for my details on March 7, I haven’t received my credentials yet. Should I be worried?

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hi, I received the portal email 1 for my details on March 7, I haven’t received my credentials yet. Should I be worried?

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
It took me 10 days to receive the credentials after the first email. First email on March 1, and credentials on March 10. Etobicoke VO.

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
I tried calling them this morning 5 times no success, I am so anxious! There is no way I am getting a response or assistance.

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on March 1, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, March 8,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? I may have mistakenly created an account because I received the above email. And now I have raise multiple webforms and sent emails to the tech support email mentioned but getting nowhere. Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue? Please let me know what can I do? Thank you so much

Thank you in advance!

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
I tried calling them this morning 5 times no success, I am so anxious! There is no way I am getting a response or assistance.
I know how it feels, because we cannot even know if they are receiving our emails or not. But I don't think calling you solves anything, many people here tried to call, and they only tell us to wait, nothing they can do, since they are not the VO office.