+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Allan.hom

Mar 9, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Mar 2(Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Mar 6
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Mar 6
VO etobicoke

Can anyone clear my confusion please?

Hey guys, I'm an inland CEC applicant, I just got the portal email with a PR confirmation stating that my PR application is approved, then they sent me the credentials to login to Portal and enter a mailing address and upload a photo. Now my question is I have my manager at work who got fired from the company last week, and I was wondering if IRCC still processing my documents and reviewing them at this stage and might contact my manager for work history verification or all that already has been done, and I'm basically approved as stated in their email....? When waiting for CoPR is this the time where the officer go through our submitted files? Appreciate the help!
PR Confirmation e-mail - Mar 2(Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Mar 6
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Mar 6
eCoPR received: Mar 9

VO etobicoke

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Does anyone know when the PR processing time starts from? For example, is it from the date we submitted the address and photo or the date the eCOPR is generated? Last I checked we are at 36 days processing time. Just want to know where we start counting from
Photo & Address Submitted: Feb 7, 2023 (address accepted, photo still in review)
eCOPR: Feb 16, 2023
Date linked to GCKey: Feb 17, 2023
Etobicoke VO
Thanks!

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
Hey everyone,

I replied to the PR Confirmation e-mail on March 1, but I have not received the credentials yet, I have sent some follow-up emails but received no responses.

I see people here that received their initial emails even after I did and already received their credentials (and even eCoPR in 1-3 days).

Any tips on what I could do now? (maybe just wait more :( )

Etobicoke VO

maan05

Jan 5, 2023
Hey everyone,

I replied to the PR Confirmation e-mail on March 1, but I have not received the credentials yet, I have sent some follow-up emails but received no responses.

I see people here that received their initial emails even after I did and already received their credentials (and even eCoPR in 1-3 days).

Any tips on what I could do now? (maybe just wait more :( )

Etobicoke VO
I am in the same boat..

Pr confirmation email: March 6 (replied same day)
Pr credentials email : pending

I already have the Pr portal account made when applying for my Pr online application. Do you think that's a problem? And how long they usually take to send Pr credentials email?

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
Does anyone know when the PR processing time starts from? For example, is it from the date we submitted the address and photo or the date the eCOPR is generated? Last I checked we are at 36 days processing time. Just want to know where we start counting from
Photo & Address Submitted: Feb 7, 2023 (address accepted, photo still in review)
eCOPR: Feb 16, 2023
Date linked to GCKey: Feb 17, 2023
Etobicoke VO
Thanks!
I believe it’s the day after ecopr generated as when you link pr card application to gc key account it shows application submitted next day.
We got ecopr 28th Feb and PR card applications show 1st March.

Allan.hom

Mar 9, 2023
Anyone noticed the uploaded photo deasapeared after receiving eCoPR and giving me the option to Add/Edit again? No communication from IRCC.

Rangi97

Mar 9, 2023
Did you try calling IRCC? Have you received any GU on PR card application yet?

One of my friends is waiting from 30th Jan, VO Etobicoke . Mine is Feb 22.
Tried calling cant get to agents all lines busy. Ecopr 17 january. No Gu. Still shows submitted

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
My eCOPR date is Feb 23rd and portal still says in review for photos and no idea when the PR card will be approved/dispatched

Any generic idea of the timelines now.