+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
PR confirmation email - 2nd March 2023
Replied to PR confirmation email - 2nd March 2023
PR Portal Credentials - 6th March 2023
Declaration of being in Canada, Address & uploaded Photo - 6th March 2023, Status : In review with IRCC
Awaiting for eCOPR -
Declaration of being in Canada, Address & uploaded Photo - 6th March 2023, Status : In review with IRCC
Received eCOPR - 8th March 2023
Awaiting for PR Card -

I have a doubt - should we link the PR card to GC portal ? or we can monitor the status from the PR Portal ?

manoj12345

Mar 2, 2023
Received eCOPR - 8th March 2023
Awaiting for PR Card -

I have a doubt - should we link the PR card to GC portal ? or we can monitor the status from the PR Portal ?
My timeline is similar, received eCOPR today.
May I know if your photo is approved? Mine says still under review with IRCC.

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
My timeline is similar, received eCOPR today.
May I know if your photo is approved? Mine says still under review with IRCC.
Even for me Photo is still under review with IRCC.
I have a doubt - should we link the PR card application to GC key portal ? or we can monitor the status from the PR Portal ?

manoj12345

Mar 2, 2023
I have a doubt - should we link the PR card application to GC key portal ? or we can monitor the status from the PR Portal ?
Thank you, please keep posted about your photo review.

I think the PR Card application must linked to track the progress and get messages, at least from my previous experience certain immigration applications are only processed after they are linked to a GC Key account.

jjrue

Jan 17, 2023
Hey everyone, quick question: how long does it usually take for the photo to be approved after IRCC requests it to be updated? I had my picture rejected on Monday (see full timeline below) and sent a new picture on Tuesday, but was wondering how long the new review would usually take? Does anyone have an idea? Much-appreciated :)

PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 23 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 25
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 25
eCOPR generation date - Jan 31
Request for a new photo - Feb 20
PR Card approved - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending

Etobicoke office
We are on the same boat as you. Our PR photos were rejected Feb 21st and then we reuploaded new photos same day. Still haven't received any updates as of today. Please let me know if you get updates on your PR Cards. eCOPR generation date is Jan 20. VO: Etobicoke

manoj12345

Mar 2, 2023
I just linked my PR Card application to GC Key, when I linked my application the initial status was Pending for Registration, after I refreshed it changed to Submitted. It seems to imply we must link the application.

ivofelipe

Jan 20, 2023
We are on the same boat as you. Our PR photos were rejected Feb 21st and then we reuploaded new photos same day. Still haven't received any updates as of today. Please let me know if you get updates on your PR Cards. eCOPR generation date is Jan 20. VO: Etobicoke
Hey - sorry to hear that. I have not yet had any movement on my application since the photo rejection and re-upload. I will keep you posted.

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you, please keep posted about your photo review.

I think the PR Card application must linked to track the progress and get messages, at least from my previous experience certain immigration applications are only processed after they are linked to a GC Key account.
Sure, will keep you posted about the Photo review.

One of my friend got his PR Card within 2 weeks and he didn't link PR application to GC key account.

Reactions: manoj12345

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
I just linked my PR Card application to GC Key, when I linked my application the initial status was Pending for Registration, after I refreshed it changed to Submitted. It seems to imply we must link the application.
Thank you.
I also linked my PR card application to GC key account and i went through the same status changes, and now it shows as "Submitted".

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
eCOPR: 15th Feb
First GU on PR Card Applications on GC key(PA + 2 DEP): 6th March
Status still shows Submitted
Photo still in review under PR Portal
Etobicoke VO

Does First GU means that the photo is approved?

Last edited:

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
eCOPR: 15th Feb
First GU on PR Card Applications on GC key(PA + 2 DEP): 6th March
Status still shows Submitted
Photo still in review under PR Portal
Etobicoke VO

Does First GU means that the photo is approved?
I guess so, I know that we will get an update when the card is sent to production.

Allan.hom

Mar 9, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Mar 2(Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Mar 6
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Mar 6
VO etobicoke

Can anyone clear my confusion please?

Hey guys, I'm an inland CEC applicant, I just got the portal email with a PR confirmation stating that my PR application is approved, then they sent me the credentials to login to Portal and enter a mailing address and upload a photo. Now my question is I have my manager at work who got fired from the company last week, and I was wondering if IRCC still processing my documents and reviewing them at this stage and might contact my manager for work history verification or all that already has been done, and I'm basically approved as stated in their email....? When waiting for CoPR is this the time where the officer go through our submitted files? Appreciate the help!

manoj12345

Mar 2, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Mar 2(Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Mar 6
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Mar 6
VO etobicoke

Can anyone clear my confusion please?

Hey guys, I'm an inland CEC applicant, I just got the portal email with a PR confirmation stating that my PR application is approved, then they sent me the credentials to login to Portal and enter a mailing address and upload a photo. Now my question is I have my manager at work who got fired from the company last week, and I was wondering if IRCC still processing my documents and reviewing them at this stage and might contact my manager for work history verification or all that already has been done, and I'm basically approved as stated in their email....? When waiting for CoPR is this the time where the officer go through our submitted files? Appreciate the help!
At this point your application is basically approved, but the status online changes only after all the final formalities.

Reactions: Allan.hom

Mo_fazz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Anyone unable to link PR card to GCKey, says application not found, tried multiple combinations and copied the Place of Birth exactly as in the COPR, any ideas anyone?