+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Thank you for the help!

I was unable to link my PR CARD application to my cic account... any tips? Should I raise a webform?
Our COPR if from Dec 2, 2020 :confused:
Did you mail the photos by any trackable means?

Have you ordered GCMS notes before? if YES, then please use same client details from the notes to link your PR card application.

If above doesn't work then please hop on to the call with IRCC agent they will be able to help you with linking the PR card application.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
It is very convoluted now, because they are not following order of receipt as well. some time they are processing Jan 20 submission and some time they are doing Jan 12, the whole batch in between these dates is missing.
I know what you are trying to say when you say the whole batch is missing but it actually depends upon the officer who initially initiated you file into the system.

For instance, “officer A” is working on an application received on January 20 (from his batch of applications) while “officer B” is simultaneously working on an application received on Jan 12 (from his batch of applications).

P.s. one thing about the immigration system in canada is that you could almost never get your head around it and I’m at the edge of breaking my neck lol

moraesfcarol

Aug 13, 2020
Did you mail the photos by any trackable means?

Have you ordered GCMS notes before? if YES, then please use same client details from the notes to link your PR card application.

If above doesn't work then please hop on to the call with IRCC agent they will be able to help you with linking the PR card application.
No, we sent it via regular mail.
We have order the notes before, yes. Will try that. Thank you.

As per the IRCC, I have been trying to call all day, but no way to talk to an agent... Will keep trying tomorrow.
Thank you for the tips!

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
No, we sent it via regular mail.
We have order the notes before, yes. Will try that. Thank you.

As per the IRCC, I have been trying to call all day, but no way to talk to an agent... Will keep trying tomorrow.
Thank you for the tips!
I live in Toronto and whenever I tried to reach them the following two slots always worked for me : 8:00 AM and 01:30 PM

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I know what you are trying to say when you say the whole batch is missing but it actually depends upon the officer who initially initiated you file into the system.

For instance, “officer A” is working on an application received on January 20 (from his batch of applications) while “officer B” is simultaneously working on an application received on Jan 12 (from his batch of applications).

P.s. one thing about the immigration system in Canada is that you could almost never get your head around it and I’m at the edge of breaking my neck lol
I see.

The service standard will be better if IRCC introduces performance linked incentives e.g. bonus or variable pay for case processing agents.

IMO, scanning a photo does not require much effort for them, on the contrary , I completely agree that processing a PR application requires a lot of due diligence and it may be dependent on the applicant's profile.

neiljosh

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Good news guys!

I have received the first GU for all applicants in my profile (primary + 2 dependent all inland). Here are further details :

CoPR : Jan 12.
Photos received at Etobicoke as per CanadaPost : Jan 16.
First GU : 21 May.
Congrats!!

Hoping for some good luck coming my way as well. COPR - Jan 21st.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Best wishes! Good news is on your way.
Today I called ircc so they told me your application is under processing and we don't need anything from you..your application processing time is over so now you wait until 6 weeks.and wait.