+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I received my eCoPR on March 11, 2022, and I linked my PR card application on the same day in GCKey.

Today, I received my first GU for my PR card application. What does it mean? does it mean that photo is accepted by IRCC??

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
ITA: Jan 6th 2021
Got EcoPR: June 8th 2021
First photo rejected and second photo uploaded on portal : July 10th 2021
PR mailed : Feb 8th 2022
PR Card received : Feb 11th 2022

It was a loooonnngggg journey... but here I am, finally received my PR card. I wish all the best for your PR journey, everyone :)
Congratulations!!!
My first photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you or someone please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail or also upload it in the PR portal again?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
@trih

Hello Officer,

Name: XXXX
UCI: XXXX
Application number: XXXX

My photo was rejected on XXX and I have uploaded a new photo on same day.

Kindly I request you to please issue my PR card.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,
XXX
Hi @yasirhashmi15 My first photo got rejected today and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you or someone please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail or also upload it in the PR portal again?

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Hi,

I received my eCoPR on March 11, 2022, and I linked my PR card application on the same day in GCKey.

Today, I received my first GU for my PR card application. What does it mean? does it mean that photo is accepted by IRCC??
How to link this ?
And if primary and secondary applicants received their portal credentials in separate emails, can we link this in separate gc key accounts ?

kashyapbhtt

Mar 22, 2022
Hi,

HI,

Did you get any further updates? I am also on the same situation. i got ecopr on 21st March and today received a GU first time. Not sure, what does it mean ?

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
Hi @yasirhashmi15 My first photo got rejected today and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Hi, have you received PR card? My first photo was also rejected and I uploaded new photo to PR portal on 15-Dec-2021… but, I have not received PR card.. still waiting

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Hi not an expert but feels that you should submit your photo both ways and be safe on portal and reply to email as well.