+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Same here, its like snatching chocolate from a kid. :(
They want 1 year to confirm PR and another year to print card another year to deliver card....don't they know they need to print card when they approve and give copr or at least provide some update not that leave the applicants hanging.

Last edited:

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
it was status unavailable when i chkd first and then after services were available (as per ircc twitter) i chkd back again and saw profile updated but no changes. so, sadly, it looks like a system glitch, waiting for PR card for more than 3 months now, its so disappointing as i cant make any travel plans because of this

MSarao

Sep 30, 2021
i uploaded mine on Aug 25 then they rejected on Aug 30, i re-uploaded my photo same day on Aug 30… after several calls and emails I received my PR card on Oct 4… took about a month for me!!
Hi, IRCC don't give status update on call, I tried two times. How you contacted them? can you share the email address?

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Is anyone able to login to CIC to check status? When I login it goes back to home page. I am not able to check the status over call as well. It saying application unavailable

Shawnmendes01

Apr 29, 2020
COPR: March 19 2019
Photo Delivered: April 14th 2021

Have called multiple times on 2100# , used web forms, emailed Minister nothing is working for me. Its just a long wait. I am keeping patience that's all I am able to do for now.

amos13

Feb 25, 2021
Has anyone approved for eCOPR in June (specifically late June 2021) received their PR card in the mail yet? i've been waiting since then and i've received no correspondence even though i've submitted my address (approved) with my photo still pending since then.