+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

neiljosh

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
The reply from IRCC is very confusing. Usually files get transferred from Etobicoke only after uploading and approving the photos.

Not sure if they have sent all the submission to Sydney office to process.
It truely is. I see everyone from Jan has already got approval. Even a lot of Feb first week have got at least a GU.

I am not sure what am I supposed to do next. IRCC customer service is giving standard response of...COVID delays, please wait...But for how long and how will the issue get solved.

Any suggestions anyone?

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
It truely is. I see everyone from Jan has already got approval. Even a lot of Feb first week have got at least a GU.

I am not sure what am I supposed to do next. IRCC customer service is giving standard response of...COVID delays, please wait...But for how long and how will the issue get solved.

Any suggestions anyone?
just wait

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021

Any suggestions anyone?
Maybe try to e-mai VO directly and inquire about your application

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Guys, who have received PR card. Does your PR card expiry date has Year as well?

My PR card only says Date and month.
I have verified that PR card does not have year of expiry, I know it is confusing because it only says Date and Month. Please refer a sample image here :

Reactions: Fadros

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Yes, I received it recently so it is new format.

It doesn't have date of issue and expiry only have Date and month, so it is very unclear or may be they have left it for the holder to calculate :).
It actually does have the year of expiration. It’s under: expiry.

(Day Month *in English* /Month *in French* YEAR)

Example:

22 MAY /MAI 26 = May 22nd, 2026

Silver Star

Apr 16, 2021
Hey guys, I got copr on my cic account. I think someone also mentioned that. any thoughts. I already received copr by email 4 months ago

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
COPR Jan 13, Photo Sent Feb 2 and delivered Feb 3..
I think they are going by photo delivery date? otherwise I would have gotten any update??
Yes they go by order of receipt. Once they open up an envelope, they start processing it. They don’t have time to look for whose CoPR was first.