+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline - after PR approval.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi All can anybody please tell that what is the procedure for getting seized passport back from Cbsa after becoming PR and if anybody get his seized documents back from Cbsa during COVID please if anybody have updated information
You can go CBSA office and show them your COPR documents. they will provide you on same time but you have to wait 30 to 45 min.

Reactions: Misakaswal

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
You can go CBSA office and show them your COPR documents. they will provide you on same time but you have to wait 30 to 45 min.
Really? I thought we have to submit a request to IRCC in writing. That’s what I did 2 days ago and now I am waiting on their response.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Was it Etobicoke office? I was planning on going there and trying my luck

JackRyan

Dec 17, 2020
Hi Guys, Do they stopped sending e CoOR portal invites? I also received email with my copr asking to mail my picture! I hoped to get the portal invite as for sure will more efficient and faster.

Any luck with PR card of getting the PR Card through mail ?

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi Guys, Do they stopped sending e CoOR portal invites? I also received email with my copr asking to mail my picture! I hoped to get the portal invite as for sure will more efficient and faster.

When you send the picture for PR card

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi
Can you tell me please how you scan your picture ? Because I just received a photo refuse because the photo size
You can get the photo in digital form just tell the store you need it in USB. Then upload it on computer

timon bi

Feb 21, 2020

can you share your time line please? I got DM in February 5, waiting for COPR from Etobicoke office.
thank you