+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline - 2024

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah, they said it wasn't returned, and that if it is returned, it will be updated on my gckey application.
Again interesting part that GcKey is updated. So seems you dont really have an option but to wait for 6 weeks to pass and then call again to know the next steps.

Reactions: SamDam

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
@sam1007 congratulations.As per your second last post you have seen a mail to be delivered under the name of House of Commons and thought it to be your prcard. Did you saw something from canadian note bank company too, on your app. Just wanted to clear this as I can see House of Commons notification in my app too. So , not sure if it is the prcards or some other letter for my landlord.

sam1007

Mar 18, 2024
@sam1007 congratulations.As per your second last post you have seen a mail to be delivered under the name of House of Commons and thought it to be your prcard. Did you saw something from canadian note bank company too, on your app. Just wanted to clear this as I can see House of Commons notification in my app too. So , not sure if it is the prcards or some other letter for my landlord.
Not sure, there was no other mail on app except House of common. Maybe @SamDam can confirm it.

Pari kaur

Nov 13, 2018
@sam1007 ,thanks for confirming. May be I can expect my pr cards soon too, as this House of Commons is in arriving soon section for many days now. I got ecopr from Montreal and l live in Vancouver. Keeping fingers crossed

lero8153

May 13, 2024
@sam1007 ,thanks for confirming. May be I can expect my pr cards soon too, as this House of Commons is in arriving soon section for many days now. I got ecopr from Montreal and l live in Vancouver. Keeping fingers crossed
Hi again!

My mail app says 'CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY' is arriving soon. I also live in Vancouver and as I mentioned in another thread, it was mailed out on May 22nd, 2024 as per my gckey.