anonymouslycute

Aug 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2023
Med's Done....
14 Feb 2024
I'm really unsure. My GC Panel only shows details of the eCOPR but no tracker. When I try to link my application it says no application found.

You track it through the GC panel. Why can’t you link it?

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022
8th May -> CG key ->The card was mailed from the Sydney office
It has been around 11 days since it was mailed, but it has not been delivered yet; the destination is Vancouver. Is that normal? Should I be worried?
Did you get it? my card was mailed on April 30 and didn't receive it yet.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Solemn Declaration before 6 weeks?
yeah, it doesnt really take 6 weeks to reach after it has been mailed out, so most likely to have lost in transit if not returned to IRCC

But ofcourse, if OP wants to wait for 6 weeks, it is their choice

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
yeah, it doesnt really take 6 weeks to reach after it has been mailed out, so most likely to have lost in transit if not returned to IRCC

I see. It usually takes less than one week to be delivered. I mean, do IRCC guys accept the Solemn Declaration before 6 weeks pass? Because my knowledge says that they'll reply: "please don't contact us before 6 weeks".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html
Use this form if:
  • you have waited six weeks longer than the normal processing time and you still have not received your PR card; or
  • your PR card was lost, stolen or destroyed but you don’t want to reapply for a new one right now.

Reactions: samrkl

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022

I tried. They wouldn't do anything if the six weeks hadn't passed. So, I am just waiting, unfortunately. I was wondering if someone got it late too, or should I just believe that it is lost.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I see. It usually takes less than one week to be delivered. I mean, do IRCC guys accept the Solemn Declaration before 6 weeks pass? Because my knowledge says that they'll reply: "please don't contact us before 6 weeks".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html
curious, How do they reply to a faxed SD ?

EDIT - I also see they have made processing time as base now, earlier it was 6 weeks after card is mailed out. Interesting.

Reactions: SamDam

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I tried. They wouldn't do anything if the six weeks hadn't passed. So, I am just waiting, unfortunately. I was wondering if someone got it late too, or should I just believe that it is lost.
They should atleast let you know if it was returned to them ( talking from my personal experience). Even I did not receive my card even after 3 weeks , I was told that it was returned to them and would be again sent to me within six weeks.

Reactions: SamDam

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022
They should atleast let you know if it was returned to them ( talking from my personal experience). Even I did not receive my card even after 3 weeks , I was told that it was returned to them and would be again sent to me within six weeks.
Yeah, they said it wasn't returned, and that if it is returned, it will be updated on my gckey application.

Reactions: SamDam and CNP