+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
Its 45 days now, apart from people having firm travel plans, i don't understand why there's a rush. You're already a PR and for most of the tasks apart from travelling internationally, eCOPR helps. Please have patience and let's wait.

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
Honestly I don’t think GU1 means the photo was accepted. I got eCoPR on 21Dec and GU1 on the same day and still nothing. I don’t know why:(

And my FD got GU1. 1 month after , she got a email said the photo is failed and need to reupload.
You’re perfectly correct! I just got photo rejection after one month of waiting and it has a final decision date as 29th February!

this is d second photo they are rejecting! I’m so upset and stressed out already!

i resubmitted again new one tonight and finger crossed to when they will get back to me!

however there is still final decision data on my GCKey as February 29th

Reactions: Jhamzilla

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
Please let me know if u receive the card, I was not able to link application to gckey.

My ecopr was on 24th Jan, vo-etobicoke

Hi all,

FYI,
Don't forget to link your PR card application in the ircc gckey login website to receive updates regarding your PR card. I didn't know this was a different application to be linked, I didn't have the application number for this, so searched based on name DOB and other info. (This application is different from the main PR application which says eCOPR was issued as the final decision)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

My timeline ----

VO Etobicoke
Jan 23: eCOPR
March 11: PR card application approved on ircc gckey portal.
March 13: PR card has been mailed

My permanent resident portal still says my "photo is in review". I am guessing it's not reliable to follow this for updates.

Hope to receive the PR card soon!!

Good luck everyone :)
VO: Etobicoke
eCoPR: January 24th
GU1: March 12th
GU2: March 14th