+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Florian123

Feb 19, 2024
Hi Florian,
my photo has just been rejected for "poor quality" and "other" I don't understand because the photo is very good.
It doesn't even explain what "other" means.
Did you make a new photo or did you just resend the same photo with better quality ?
Thanks
I make new photo from shoppers drug mart,ask from then to make the photo for Perminal resident card. 1200x1680 and after search in Google photo from jpg to jpeg. If you have any questions send me your number in private message.

Reactions: chawelle

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
My PR Photo got rejected with below reason though it was as expected specifications and not damaged. Does anyone have any idea on what could be the reason ?

- Damaged photos (ink on photos, photos torn or scratched, or staple holes)
- Other

I didn't drag and crop the photo in PR portal within those green lines since it was mentioned that case officer can do it. Could this be the reason ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My PR Photo got rejected with below reason though it was as expected specifications and not damaged. Does anyone have any idea on what could be the reason ?

- Damaged photos (ink on photos, photos torn or scratched, or staple holes)
- Other

I didn't drag and crop the photo in PR portal within those green lines since it was mentioned that case officer can do it. Could this be the reason ?
same as @chawelle

narepuru

Mar 13, 2024
Hi everyone,

I received eco pr on 23rd feb
GU1 March 8 : we are processing your card

is this the GU1 or will I be receiving anything else , anyone else in the same situation.

kindly update, since I’m confused with the process

LiloInCanada

Apr 22, 2021
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
19-06-2023
IELTS Request
08-09-2023
Med's Request
13-09-2023
Med's Done....
27-09-2023
Update: noticed a notification of incoming mail today march 13. anxiously checking my mailbox every chance I get from now on lol
PR card in hands!

GU 1: March 4th, 2024 (VO Etobicoke) | GU2: March 9th, 2024 | PR Card: March 14th, 2024 (GTA)

thank you so much to everyone who helped me and for all that kept updating their timelines, it was nice to have an idea of how things were going and ease the anxiety a bit. wishing you all get your pr cards soon!

Last edited:

mumc

Feb 27, 2024
Hi all,

FYI,
Don't forget to link your PR card application in the ircc gckey login website to receive updates regarding your PR card. I didn't know this was a different application to be linked, I didn't have the application number for this, so searched based on name DOB and other info. (This application is different from the main PR application which says eCOPR was issued as the final decision)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

My timeline ----

VO Etobicoke
Jan 23: eCOPR
March 11: PR card application approved on ircc gckey portal.
March 13: PR card has been mailed

My permanent resident portal still says my "photo is in review". I am guessing it's not reliable to follow this for updates.

Hope to receive the PR card soon!!

Good luck everyone :)

Manny96

Feb 28, 2024
Should I be worried if my GU2 was on March 5 and still I haven't received the card? From the updates, I can see, many people (Congrats on receiving the card) received their cards who got GU2 after March 5. Should I call IRCC helpline or raise a webform?

Reactions: Alice gu