My kid's updates:
GU1 March 5
GU2 March 9 (the card is mailed)
still waiting for a card

No updates for my application :(

Taha14

Feb 21, 2024
My eCoPR 3rd Jan 2024
I called IRCC thrice. They are saying reminder has been sent to IRCC office. But no updates till date. I am scared what to do now. We had plans to go India but we canceled our tickets.
I think Calgary office is just not working.
My eCoPR is 16th Jan, there has been no update. I have called IRCC multiple times, but I don't see any progress. I have a ticket for 1st of April to mu home country, which now I think I have to cancel. Losing money for no reason.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I think Calgary office is just not working.
My eCoPR is 16th Jan, there has been no update. I have called IRCC multiple times, but I don't see any progress. I have a ticket for 1st of April to mu home country, which now I think I have to cancel. Losing money for no reason.
You can still travel, but you will have to apply for a PRTD and get that before travelling back to Canada.

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
@chawelle Did you also get the same rejection reason? Did you upload a new photo?
The reasons for rejection are "poor quality" and "other".
I went to take another photos today and when I upload it to the portal, I get the error "too light or too dark".
I don't know what to do

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
I make new photo from shoppers drug mart,ask from then to make the photo for Perminal resident card. 1200x1680 and after search in Google photo from jpg to jpeg. If you have any questions send me your number in private message.
Thank you so much for your help !

Feb 17, 2021
PR card in hands!

GU 1: March 4th, 2024 (VO Etobicoke) | GU2: March 9th, 2024 | PR Card: March 14th, 2024 (GTA)

thank you so much to everyone who helped me and for all that kept updating their timelines, it was nice to have an idea of how things were going and ease the anxiety a bit. wishing you all get your pr cards soon!
When did you get your ecopr?