+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
You can. After GCkey updated the status as "Mailed", you may find one incoming mail called" CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY" in My Mail a few days later which is your PR card.
BTW this is not my experience, I knew it from other people. I still have not received my PR card yet.

Ecopr: 2023/12/21
GU: 2023/12/22
No other update until today

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: xeoninside

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
We dont think we can check online because our lawyer have our application and files. that's why i cannot link to my application.
Link an application to your IRCC secure account
You may want to link an application to your IRCC secure account to
  • get the most up-to-date case status information
  • get online updates for an application you submitted
  • change your Sign-In Partner or switch to a GCKey
  • take over an application from an authorized representative
You see the last line i cannot take over the application from an authorized representative.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
well i've been monitoring everyday, both on here and reddit. few days ago finally some people with Jan 2 got their GUs, and on to Jan 4,5,...8,9.
This is a Jan 9 update, which is the latest date i've seen for Etobicoke so i'm assuming this is where we are: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-2023.788597/post-10766826
Thanks for sharing the info. I am Jan 17th eCOPR, Etobicoke, so going by that logic, I should expect a GU1 around March 9th or March 10th and get the card by end of March.

Reactions: lanph128

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
What is GU?? my husband got his copr december 28/2023 still no PR card arrived.
From what I know

GU1 is when they update your status saying that your demand is in progress - Final decision. It actually means the file has already been approved

GU2 is when they mailed you the PR card. You have infirmations in your file in the "status of the document" section with expiration date of your PR card, document number ...
Just quote other answer to you.

You can try to find your MP and let them help you ask IRCC. I found and they said my card eligibility verifications have been passed, but no other action after this. So they said the IRCC agent that they spoke will message the responsible office to encourage further action.

So far it passed 1 week now and no update, they also said if I can’t get any update in 3 weeks find them again.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
We dont think we can check online because our lawyer have our application and files. that's why i cannot link to my application.
Link an application to your IRCC secure account
You may want to link an application to your IRCC secure account to
  • get the most up-to-date case status information
  • get online updates for an application you submitted
  • change your Sign-In Partner or switch to a GCKey
  • take over an application from an authorized representative
You see the last line i cannot take over the application from an authorized representative.
That line is for PR application, not PR Card application (my view). I think many of us have already given you ample suggestions on how to link PR card application to a new Gckey account and track progress. Please note, PR portal wont give you any update on PR card. However it is upto you to act :).

Also, you seem to have your own theory on timelines of PR card which again contradicts to what IRCC says. So I dont have anything else to suggest/comment. Best luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: CleitonRasta24

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
ECOPR: 25 Jan 2024
No PR card updates, ECOPR has already expired (Feb 21), and 2 days until the average PR card processing time is exceeded.

After over a year of waiting for the portal email, I strongly believe that in my case IRCC just can't do anything right. I have to keep bugging them, calling, sending web forms etc. I will not do anything this time and see what happens.

Reactions: CleitonRasta24

VVP1

Jan 4, 2024
You can. After GCkey updated the status as "Mailed", you may find one incoming mail called" CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY" in My Mail a few days later which is your PR card.
Great information. Thank you for letting know. I can see that in my mail app!!

Reactions: YOBBIBI