App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
That's common, my friend received his card after almost 5 months from copr :)

IRCC is unpredictable
Ohh, so that means I haven't even reached the halfway point yet. I will be celebrating exactly two months this Saturday. :cool:

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
ok the site said if you dont recieved your email in 7 weeks you have to do a Solemm Declaration form to sent to Novia Scotia. which we did yesterday. look at the last email that IRCC sent you that you can print out your copr in the portal. scroll down to the end of the email it said there. most likely its been lost in the mail.
I checked my email and I don't have this information. I think the email is different depending on your VO. I got my e-mail from Calgary and there's no indication of the PR card.
And I still don't have an update for the moment.

Florian123

Feb 19, 2024
Hello everyone I show today ircc update the forum, And on my status now is telling and last update so I see last update today but nothing chance in my permanent resident card (i am waiting the photo update ) did anyone know what is that.(sorry for my English

smaragon

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone I show today ircc update the forum, And on my status now is telling and last update so I see last update today but nothing chance in my permanent resident card (i am waiting the photo update ) did anyone know what is that.(sorry for my English
Saw the same. They made an update in the system. It looks different.

Bayantemur

Aug 17, 2023
That is the so-called Ghost Update (GU), they will mail your card soon. Congratulations!

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
If you are talking about IRCC portal then yes the page design was updated today, so probably every one would see the same last updated date there. For most people photo remains in review after they recieve the PR CARD , better to link PR card application in GCKEY account and track ghost updates.

Reactions: amiic