+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
Ecopr from Etobicoke, waiting more than 15 days. No updates since. Anybody in the same situation.
ECOPR 11th Jan from Etobicoke. No update since then. The current average timeline on IRCC website shows 16 days. I think it means working days.

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Ecopr from Etobicoke, waiting more than 15 days. No updates since. Anybody in the same situation.
Based on the timelines shared by people across the threads here, looks like people with Etobicoke VO are getting PR Card update around a month from eCOPR date.

Reactions: lanph128

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Based on the timelines shared by people across the threads here, looks like people with Etobicoke VO are getting PR Card update around a month from eCOPR date.
Most likely the delay is from the VO, as all offices that issues eCOPR are required to do further review and accept the information for the pr card and initiate it, further before Sydney VO issues and sends it.

gabcostacr

Jan 18, 2024
I received mine and my son's eCOPR on December 19, and on December 21 they issued my son's PR, and I received it on January 2, but the strange thing about this is that mine was not issued, and there is still no update. I have the 2 applications linked in GCKey, my VO is Niagara Falls, I am not sure if the 6-week wait starts from the moment the eCOPR is received, or from when the document is issued in the GCKey.
The problem with the delay was that the photo was not rejected in production and that is why it was not broadcast, now it is time to upload again, but say nothing that they enable the option to upload the photo again.

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
The problem with the delay was that the photo was not rejected in production and that is why it was not broadcast, now it is time to upload again, but say nothing that they enable the option to upload the photo again.
Don't understand what didn't broadcast means.

Reactions: DONTONING

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
PR Card (for the three of us)
GU 1 - Final Decision - January 24, 2024
Where did you receive the GU1 in your PR application or PR Card application?
I did receive Final Decision Jan 10,but that was for my PR application

Permanent Residency Card R3xxxxx Submitted
Permanent Residency E0xxxxxx Approved

soroushs96

Feb 22, 2023
My partner and I received our eCOPR on Dec 20th from Etobicoke VO. Our address is accepted but photo is still in review. Strange it's taking so long considering the 16 day average they posted on their site.
Also, we managed to link my partner's PR card application with her GCKey (she's the main applicant), but I can't link any application for myself, is this normal? There are no updates on her GCKey application either.

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Where did you receive the GU1 in your PR application or PR Card application?
I did receive Final Decision Jan 10,but that was for my PR application

Permanent Residency Card R3xxxxx Submitted
Permanent Residency E0xxxxxx Approved
I received first for my PR application in October, now I received for my PR Card application

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
My partner and I received our eCOPR on Dec 20th from Etobicoke VO. Our address is accepted but photo is still in review. Strange it's taking so long considering the 16 day average they posted on their site.
Also, we managed to link my partner's PR card application with her GCKey (she's the main applicant), but I can't link any application for myself, is this normal? There are no updates on her GCKey application either.
Mine was the same, my address was approved as soon as they sent ECoPR on Dec 20th. And just today I got the final decision status on my GCkey portal but on the PR portal the photos are still in review

Reactions: soroushs96

Sukhpreet_singh

Jan 31, 2020
What is the primary status of PR Card application when we receive ecopr? Mine is showing processing but i am not sure if it was from starting or changed afterwards. E-copr on 19th Jan.

bandhu sharma

Dec 18, 2023
Posting my timeline from ITA to PR CARD

29 March 2023: ITA
10 August 2023: PR Portal 1- Requesting information
30 August 2023: PR Portal 2- Photo and address uploaded the same day
28 December 2023: ECOPR
5 January 2024: PR Card received.