+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
I dear i got my ecopr on 19 dec still waiting for card. Did you try link your file to gc kry to track.. i did but it shows nothing there

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
Montreal is usually only slow with FD to P1, P2 and even the ECOPR, i.e. up to 3 months in most cases. But from what I have seen in forums and FB their PR card processing seems faster compared to other VOs, usually 2 to 4 weeks.

My guess is if your ECOPR was received in Dec, with the Christmas shutdown you should get you PR card processed in Jan and reach you latest by mid of Feb.

It is the other way around with Etobicoke where the P1/P2/eCOPR is faster (2-5 weeks) but the PR card takes usually 3 months or so.
Yes i guess this would be my case i got my ecopr after 3 months but i haven’t got my card yet my friends who received their ecopr within the same week as i got they got their card.. may b the Christmas holiday delayed mine.. i tried to track it but shows no uodate

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
My card was mailed on dec 29th but still did not received it
Hey jovan when did you recieved your ecopr.. its take roughly 12-15 days for card,.
i got my ecopr on 19 dec and haven’t got card or any updates on tracking file..
My friends who got ecopr on 11 or 8 dec, already got their cards within 15 days

Jovan Singh

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
i got my
ecopr on dec 21 and my card was mailed on dec 29th
Hey jovan when did you recieved your ecopr.. its take roughly 12-15 days for card,.
i got my ecopr on 19 dec and haven’t got card or any updates on tracking file..
My friends who got ecopr on 11 or 8 dec, already got their cards within 15 days