+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
hello, whats GU2 message is like?
as far as i know it will be sth like: Final Decision: (Date): Your application is approved. PR card has been mailed to you. It will take up to 6 weeks for the card to be arrived (and afterwards you will receive an email from IRCC aswell)

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
as far as i know it will be sth like: Final Decision: (Date): Your application is approved. PR card has been mailed to you. It will take up to 6 weeks for the card to be arrived (and afterwards you will receive an email from IRCC aswell)
thank you!!

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
ECOPR: 11th Oct
PR Card approved and mailed: Oct 31st/Nov 1st
PR card received: Probably got here yesterday or a day before, but I just checked the mail today and saw it.

VO: Montreal

Goodluck to everyone waiting!
Congratulations! May I ask what province yours located in?

itispris

Nov 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
I received my ecopr on 22nd August, 2023. My processing office is in Montreal and I am located in BC.
However, there has been no update from IRCC since then - no GU or any other thing.
Does anyone know if there is a process to check the status? The pr portal says that it is in review with ircc

Also, we have travel plans for three weeks starting in the middle of December.
I am wondering if that will be a concern? Are we allowed to travel without receiving the first PR card?

Thanks in advance!

emtee98

Nov 7, 2023
Mine was dispatched on November 1 and I'm still waiting as well, and I know another person who's card was dispatched on October 30 who's still waiting. I think we can wait for this week before fearing the worst.
Any update? Looks like I didn’t get it today either :/

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
I received my card today.

ECOPR- 22 August
GU1- 19th October
GU2- 2nd November
Card received- 9th November

VO-Etobicoke
Card came from Sydney, Nova Scotia and I am in Toronto, Ontario

All the best to those still waiting.