+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

athomsonk

Apr 18, 2023
Still haven't received my PR Card after it was mailed out on October 31. What are the chances it's lost? Getting nervous since I have travel coming up next month
Mine was dispatched on November 1 and I'm still waiting as well, and I know another person who's card was dispatched on October 30 who's still waiting. I think we can wait for this week before fearing the worst.

Reactions: emtee98

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
ECOPR: 11th Oct
PR Card approved and mailed: Oct 31st/Nov 1st
PR card received: Probably got here yesterday or a day before, but I just checked the mail today and saw it.

VO: Montreal

Goodluck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: Alicia L

ARstar

Oct 4, 2023
Hi all,
After getting eCORP, do we need to anything from our side? Also, do we get any email from IRCC that they have mailed the PR card.

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Hi all,
After getting eCORP, do we need to anything from our side? Also, do we get any email from IRCC that they have mailed the PR card.
No, they won't ask anything else from you, unless something absolutely went wrong, which I never heard of. Also, when they approve the PR card application (if linked to GCKey), you will get an email that they updated your profile, and this is when you'll see that they mailed your card.

Reactions: ARstar

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone, sharing my timeline. I have different category.

E-COPR - 25th October
GU1 - Nov 2 (We are processing your application. We will let u know once final decision been made)

How long it take to get Gu2?