+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

skrishnak

Oct 4, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Today I see this update on my PR Card Application in GCKey, "Final decision - November 7, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Is this the GU1 update or before the GU1? What could be the next update that can be expected after this?

Thank you

Reactions: Koree

Cfelintro

Nov 7, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Today I see this update on my PR Card Application in GCKey, "Final decision - November 7, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Is this the GU1 update or before the GU1? What could be the next update that can be expected after this?

Thank you

That is GU1.
You can expect GU2 in 15 days from Nov 7.

Reactions: skrishnak

Koree

Oct 11, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Thank you
May I ask which VO and when was your eCOPR? Thanks!

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys,

is there anyone who landed in the beginning of October and received PR card? Is the timeline different for inlands vs outland?

emtee98

Nov 7, 2023
Still haven't received my PR Card after it was mailed out on October 31. What are the chances it's lost? Getting nervous since I have travel coming up next month