Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey everyone

I Received Ecopr October 5th through AIP Inland NB. Waiting for PR card.
I have a new job offer in another province, I wanted to check if I quit my current job and change the province.

-Would it drag me to any complications with IRCC ? or maybe the current employer raise a complaint.. and then this will have impact on the PR card application ?

-What do you recommend? is anyone gone through the same situation ?
- Do I wait until I receive my PR card ( knowing that my friends can mail it to me once received )?

Thank you all fro youy help

Last edited:

Rajni1488

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Here is my whole timeline. Montreal VO. COPR expiry is Nov 2023.
08/30/2023 - Portal 1(provided details)
09/11/2023 - Portal 2(uploaded photo and address)
10/03/2023 - eCOPR
10/08/2023 - GU1
10/23/2023 - GU2
I have similar timelines. Waiting for a PR card. I think both Etobicoke and Montreal work at the same pace. Etobicoke immediately releases eCoPR and then takes time to process the PR card, whereas, Montreal takes time to release eCoPR but processes PR card very fast. Both are processing at an equal pace. Both take around 3 to 4 months from Portal 1 email to PR card at home.

Reactions: Suz Jalal

k11

Aug 2, 2023
My weekly update:

eCOPR: August 11th. Single Applicant - CEC Inland.
PR Card: Waiting (No GUs, linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal).
VO: Montreal

I don't understand the timings, or why they don't process the applications in order.
Can't apply for urgent processing (1st card) and I'm supposed to travel on early November, which looks that I won't be able to.
The two times I spoke to an agent said that everything looked fine and I just have to wait.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey everyone

Ecopr Received October 5th through AIP Inland NB. Waiting for PR card.
I have a new job offer in another province, I wonder if I quit my current job and change the province what consequences this would have ?

-Would it drag me to any complications with IRCC ? or maybe the current employer raise a complaint.. and then this will have impact on the PR card application ?

- Do I wait until I receive my PR card ( knowing that my friends can mail it to me once received )?

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
Hey everyone

Ecopr Received October 5th through AIP Inland NB. Waiting for PR card.
I have a new job offer in another province, I wonder if I quit my current job and change the province what consequences this would have ?

You have all the rights since the day you get eCopr, so I don't think there's a problem.

The only thing is to be able to travel back to canada from other countries, you either need the card or PRTD.

Inside Canada you are as good as any other PR and have all the rights.

Reactions: Ennoo

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
You have all the rights since the day you get eCopr, so I don't think there's a problem.

The only thing is to be able to travel back to canada from other countries, you either need the card or PRTD.

Inside Canada you are as good as any other PR and have all the rights.
Just get your new SIN no.

Reactions: Ennoo