+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
Let me know if u get yours. Did u call IRCccc?
For sure. No I never called them because they will do whatever they want to. While my file was in progress I applied for GCMS notes twice and there was no change in the 2nd ones. So it is just like I stopped expecting anything from them and just waiting

harmanjot26101999

Oct 20, 2023
For sure. No I never called them because they will do whatever they want to. While my file was in progress I applied for GCMS notes twice and there was no change in the 2nd ones. So it is just like I stopped expecting anything from them and just waiting
Yeah am travelling on Nov 5

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Anyone from Aug 2 eCOPR and no updates at all yet? We even talked to our MP they said they haven’t printed our cards yet but when we called IRCC said they have no updates at all. PR Card application linked in GCKey account but still in progress no GU1 or GU2. Kinda worried since we have an upcoming travel that we have booked (flying out November 29) 5 months before getting PR approved on July but now none of all our visas work so I don’t know what to do anymore. I hate to be annoying but would reaching out to my MP again be okay?

harmanjot26101999

Oct 20, 2023
Anyone from Aug 2 eCOPR and no updates at all yet? We even talked to our MP they said they haven’t printed our cards yet but when we called IRCC said they have no updates at all. PR Card application linked in GCKey account but still in progress no GU1 or GU2. Kinda worried since we have an upcoming travel that we have booked (flying out November 29) 5 months before getting PR approved on July but now none of all our visas work so I don’t know what to do anymore. I hate to be annoying but would reaching out to my MP again be okay?
They do it explain that processing time exceeds already