+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Update
Finally receive GU2 today 20 October, 2023.

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 20, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card Arrived: waiting.

VO: Montreal office
Congrats

inam786ullah

Aug 14, 2019
Update

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 20, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

October 20th, it is still October 19th!

Oct 3, 2023
Hello
- I received eCoPR on August 10th
- I linked my PR card to Gckey on Sept 17th and all it says on Gckey current status is summited on Sept 17th.
I dont see any GU1 or GU2 anywhere, do I need to link my PR application to the Gckey? I only linked the PR card as I'm having a hard time linking the PR application to Gckey for some reason.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
Update

Congratulations bud, it was quick!

Am_4_life2000

Nov 15, 2018
Dear All, I need your support.

I submitted my online application for a PR renewal on July 10.

On October 19, I connected my application to GC Key.

"Final decision - October 10, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

how long this will take for it to show approved or rejected. and do i need to keep checking my GC key or i will be notified by an mail

looking for your feedback and insight on this regards.

Gokul Murugan

May 8, 2023
Hi everyone,
I submitted my photo and address on Sep 13 and received my Ecopr on Sep 29, I am still yet to receive my PR card and Change in photo status. It still says "photo under review". Can someone please tell me what steps I have to follow after I receive my ECOPR? Someone, please tell me what GU1 and GU2 mean.

VO: Etobicoke

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I submitted my photo and address on Sep 13 and received my Ecopr on Sep 29, I am still yet to receive my PR card and Change in photo status. It still says "photo under review". Can someone please tell me what steps I have to follow after I receive my ECOPR? Someone, please tell me what GU1 and GU2 mean.

VO: Etobicoke
Link PR card to GCKey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

You will receive updates on PR card then on GCKey

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
I landed on Oct 4 in Toronto and I was able to link my PR card application on GCKey shortly, the day after.

I noticed that many of the folks posting here are inland applicants.

Any outland applicants here who landed? Is there a separate thread? Can I see a tracker of some sort, just like the PR applications? I just want to get a feel for the timeline.