+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys,
ECOPR - Aug 9 , VO - Etobicoke.
Haven't received any ghost updates or anything after this.
Mailing address had been accepted long time ago and photo is still in review.
Tried to contact IRCC on Oct 12 (after 64 days) - they said application is still in progress, and have to wait.
It's been 71 days as of today. Any similar Etobicoke candidates?
What is status of PR card on GCKey account ?

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
I tried to link my account though different options (like UCI, FileNumber, etc) but it shows no applications found. So, I'm unable to link my account. Also tried though CAS tool to check status but no luck, it's the same, no applications found.

shahram.nasaji

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
eCoPR: 10 August

Main Applicant:
Photo revision required: October 6
New Photo submitted: October 6
GU1 (Decision made): October 12
GU2: Waiting

Dependant:
GU1 (Decision made): October 6
GU2 (Card Mailed): October 19

Reactions: BA101

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I tried to link my account though different options (like UCI, FileNumber, etc) but it shows no applications found. So, I'm unable to link my account. Also tried though CAS tool to check status but no luck, it's the same, no applications found.
If you are from India, use Place of Birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. Also try as per CoPR/eCOPR.

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
If you are from India, use Place of Birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. Also try as per CoPR/eCOPR.
Hi, thanks a lot. I was just trying to do the same you have mentioned even before looking in here and was successful. I gave the exact place of birth as per the ECOPR. And I was able to link successfully. And I've received updates on Oct 3 and Oct 13. I just went to check my mail and I have received my PR Card. Thanks a lot for your help too!

All the best to all waiting. This thread has been very helpful and useful.

Jay_112

Aug 18, 2020
Hi, thanks a lot. I was just trying to do the same you have mentioned even before looking in here and was successful. I gave the exact place of birth as per the ECOPR. And I was able to link successfully. And I've received updates on Oct 3 and Oct 13. I just went to check my mail and I have received my PR Card. Thanks a lot for your help too!

All the best to all waiting. This thread has been very helpful and useful.
Hi, is your PR portal still showing your application in "review" despite receiving your PR card?

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
AIP Pr Card Timeline family of 3
Ecopr-August 25,2023 linked to Gckey on the same day
dependents/son---GU1--September 29,2022
---GU2 ---October 10,2023
PR card Recieved--October 17,2023

Main applicant/Myself---October 13,2022-photo rejected need revision due to big/small picture and submitted different photo same day
GU1- October 18,2023
GU2--?
Wife no update---waiting for GU1
same situation. dependant photos approved mine rejected.

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a PR card by mail after the GU2? Do regular Canada Post delivery timelines apply for a PR card delivery or it's just as random as everything else?

mateo00

Aug 23, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a PR card by mail after the GU2? Do regular Canada Post delivery timelines apply for a PR card delivery or it's just as random as everything else?
I saw from others that it is random but usually in days or after a week, they receive it. Can you please share your timeline and VO if you have received GU2?

Reactions: _V_K_

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
I saw from others that it is random but usually in days or after a week, they receive it. Can you please share your timeline and VO if you have received GU2?
Thanks. Here it is

eCOPR - August 25
GU1 on GCKEY - October 3
GU2 on GCKEY (we mailed your PR card...) - October 13

VO: Montreal

Reactions: mateo00 and BA101

a153

Oct 17, 2023
Same date as of yours and got GU1 on 10th Oct, nothing after that. Please update when you get another GU which probably is - your card is mailed.
Just checked GCKEY and got GU 2 - card mailed. So my timeline was as follows:

eCOPR: August 10, 2023
GU1: October 09, 2023
GU2: October 19, 2023 card mailed
Card delivery: pending

Note that there has been No update on PR Portal (both address and photo in review)

Reactions: rmalhotra

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Just checked GCKEY and got GU 2 - card mailed. So my timeline was as follows:

eCOPR: August 10, 2023
GU1: October 09, 2023
GU2: October 19, 2023 card mailed
Card delivery: pending

Note that there has been No update on PR Portal (both address and photo in review)
Thanks for the update.

Reactions: a153