+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

k11

Aug 2, 2023
eCOPR: August 11th. Single Applicant - CEC Inland.
PR Card: Waiting (No GUs, linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal).
VO: Montreal

So annoyed, I sent yesterday a request for the urgent processing of the PR Card. I have to travel back to my country for an important work meeting on November 8th, and coming back on 13th.
They told me that there is no urgent procedure for new permanent residents, and added a generic email with the information about PRTD.

I go for literally 2 working days and the weekend. I don't have time to do 700 km to go to the VAC and request an urgent PRTD for the next day since I have to be in another place for work related issues.
I also live far from the border with US in Canada, so entering via car is not viable.

Agh! Anyway! Good luck everyone.

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
I am not sure with this but from what I read somewhere, the PR cards are being processed independently regardless if you applied as a group. Can you share your timeline when is your GU1 for you, your wife and your daughter? Also, which VO issued your COPR?

You should see the date under "Final decision".
The Visa office is Montreal. For me and my wife, GU1 was on 5th Oct and got GU2 today. For my daughter, there is no update since the eCOPR date which was on 28th July. So, not sure why my daughter's application is not picked up for processing till now. seems very weird.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The Visa office is Montreal. For me and my wife, GU1 was on 5th Oct and got GU2 today. For my daughter, there is no update since the eCOPR date which was on 28th July. So, not sure why my daughter's application is not picked up for processing till now. seems very weird.
This is very normal, PR card applications are processed independently.

Reactions: deshabhi22

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
eCOPR: August 11th. Single Applicant - CEC Inland.
PR Card: Waiting (No GUs, linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal).
VO: Montreal

So annoyed, I sent yesterday a request for the urgent processing of the PR Card. I have to travel back to my country for an important work meeting on November 8th, and coming back on 13th.
They told me that there is no urgent procedure for new permanent residents, and added a generic email with the information about PRTD.

I go for literally 2 working days and the weekend. I don't have time to do 700 km to go to the VAC and request an urgent PRTD for the next day since I have to be in another place for work related issues.
I also live far from the border with US in Canada, so entering via car is not viable.

Agh! Anyway! Good luck everyone.
Thats right, there is no urgent processing for first PR card. They will take their own time to process your application.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
AIP Pr Card Timeline family of 3
Ecopr-August 25,2023 linked to Gckey on the same day
dependents/son---GU1--September 29,2022
---GU2 ---October 10,2023
PR card Recieved--October 17,2023

Main applicant/Myself---October 13,2022-photo rejected need revision due to big/small picture and submitted different photo same day
GU1- October 18,2023
GU2--?
Wife no update---waiting for GU1

Reactions: Ennoo

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
Hi guys,
ECOPR - Aug 9 , VO - Etobicoke.
Haven't received any ghost updates or anything after this.
Mailing address had been accepted long time ago and photo is still in review.
Tried to contact IRCC on Oct 12 (after 64 days) - they said application is still in progress, and have to wait.
It's been 71 days as of today. Any similar Etobicoke candidates?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Update on Friend - Family of 4
3 inland & 1 outland
Inland Primary - GUI 1
Inland Kid 1 - PR Card Mailed

Inland Kid 2 - nothing yet