+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

JDMontreal

Sep 14, 2023
Definitely not first come first serve. I know some people from September got their cards already but some people from May/June still waiting. The whole system is a joke
I got eCoPR on June 20, still waiting. I called them last week and they said after 4-5 weeks if I don't get that card then call them again. but I will leave Canada in the next 3 weeks. And I knew a case, she got her PR card after 1 week of landing in Montreal.

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father : Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted
Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?
Mother has a Valid Super VISA - will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost
Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,

Hello,
Did anyone receive PR card in 2023?

Here's my timeline:
ECOPR - Jan. 21st

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

• Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
Mother has a Valid Super VISA - will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

Parents Details

More Details :

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

Parents Details

More Details :

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

Parents Details

More Details :

scout1980

Feb 6, 2023
Yes, it is different. Use UCI and Place of Birth as option to link rather than Application number
I finally linked my PR card application to GCkey. There are no messages, though; it says they're still processing it. Is it normal that I haven't received any correspondence since I bacame PR (Aug 11th), or should I be concerned?

Kanyacanada

Oct 8, 2023
Hi…so regarding linking PR portal to GC key..do we have to do it after getting eCOPR…I’m confused…submitted photo and address in august…still dint receive eCOPR…or did I miss it?
Now do I link PR portal to GC key under PR option or PR card option…very confused…can anyone kindly clarify pls? TIA

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Ecopr : 22 Sep 2023

GU 1 : 8 October 2023
  • 8 October 2023 , Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU 2 : waiting

Pr card : waiting

VO: Montreal

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Eocpr - 14th July
Photo Resubmission date - 13th sept
GU1- 5th Oct , now waiting for GU2
Ecopr : 22 Sep 2023

GU 1 : 8 October 2023
  • 8 October 2023 , Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU 2 : waiting

Pr card : waiting

VO: Montreal

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
eCoPR: June 19th
Received GU1 on October 3rd (finally!!) with the message on GC key
"Latest update:
Final decision - October 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Photo is still under review in PR portal. Does the ghost update mean that my photo is approved?
You got ur GU2 ??