PR Card timeline - 2023

Kanyacanada

Oct 8, 2023
CEC FSW Inland candidate

Aug 10th : received PR portal access email to upload photos
Aug 11th : uploaded photo and address
No eCOPR yet
current status: In Review with IRCC

Since its been almost 2 months bit worried and curious - Anyone else in the same boat specifically waiting for almost 2 months to get eCOPR?

Kanyacanada

Oct 8, 2023
CEC FSW Inland candidate

No eCOPR yet

Since its been almost 2 months bit worried and curious - Anyone else in the same boat specifically waiting for almost 2 months to get eCOPR?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
CEC FSW Inland candidate

No eCOPR yet

If VO = Montreal this is common

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Hi…what’s GU1?
GU known as ghost update. Email does not come. Only profile update regarding your pr card status. after this gu2 comes, which gives messgae regarding pr card has been mailed at your address. And final decision is pr card file approved.

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
I got eCopr on oct 5th, Iam still getting no application found while linking pr card application with GC KEY.
Is this normal? Do I have to wait for sometime or should i be worried?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I finally linked my PR card application to GCkey. There are no messages, though; it says they're still processing it. Is it normal that I haven't received any correspondence since I bacame PR (Aug 11th), or should I be concerned?
The current PR card processing time is 59 days, and generally an update is seen close this time. I think you should expect an update shortly . You call IRCC and get an update anytime though

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I got eCopr on oct 5th, Iam still getting no application found while linking pr card application with GC KEY.
You should be able to link immediately after you have received CoPR

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi…so regarding linking PR portal to GC key..do we have to do it after getting eCOPR…I’m confused…submitted photo and address in august…still dint receive eCOPR…or did I miss it?
Now do I link PR portal to GC key under PR option or PR card option…very confused…can anyone kindly clarify pls? TIA
Not sure if you can link PR Portal to GCKey.

You need to link PR card to GCKey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

after you receive eCoPR

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Use the UCI Number and Family Name option
Enter exact info as in CoPR doc and it will work