+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Found the MP online and called them. They asked me to email the form (with request, and name& address and signature) and then they reached out to IRCC...they reverted in 4 days or so (before that I waited for 10 days and then came to know that the person left MP office and new person took my case and I got the update in 4 days) - VO - Etobicoke
Where did you find the MP online? I don't know where to look

micjean

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
CEC inland - Single without dependents

Sep 15, 2023: Portal 1. Replied to email the next day.
Sep 18: Portal 2. Uploaded address & photo on the same day
Sep 19: eCoPR
Sep 26: GCKey message “We mailed your card. It can take up to 6 weeks for PR card to arrive”
Oct 3: Received PR card
What’s your visa office?

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Found the MP online and called them. They asked me to email the form (with request, and name& address and signature) and then they reached out to IRCC...they reverted in 4 days or so (before that I waited for 10 days and then came to know that the person left MP office and new person took my case and I got the update in 4 days) - VO - Etobicoke
Did contacting MP help anyway in escalating and expediting the process ?

pp92

Oct 4, 2023
eCoPR: May 12th (!!)
PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

I have called / followed up with my MP etc. nothing is changing. Visa office is Etobicoke.

I am seriously getting desperate at this point, what else should I be doing?

mateo00

Aug 23, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
eCoPR: May 12th (!!)
PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

I have called / followed up with my MP etc. nothing is changing. Visa office is Etobicoke.

I am seriously getting desperate at this point, what else should I be doing?
Did you link the PR Card application to your GCKey? What is the status in GCKey?

arjunsingh88

May 13, 2018
eCoPR: June 19th
Received GU1 on October 3rd (finally!!) with the message on GC key
"Latest update:
Final decision - October 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Photo is still under review in PR portal. Does the ghost update mean that my photo is approved?

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
eCoPR: June 19th
Received GU1 on October 3rd (finally!!) with the message on GC key
"Latest update:
Final decision - October 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Photo is still under review in PR portal. Does the ghost update mean that my photo is approved?
Which VO?

RJ0002

Sep 15, 2023
Anyone with photo resumbission as the initial was rejected? How long does it take to get an update after resubmitting?