Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Almost there, once we get the PR card, next time when IRCC bothers us is in 5 years which is renewing the card, right..?
Hey, yes the card is valid for 5 years. You can apply to renew your card up to 9 months before the card expires as long as you are compliant with your RO.

Reactions: Nat18

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
FSW-O here. Not sure if it's the right thread, as I see many Inlanders sharing their eCOPR experience.

First PR card issue:
RFV: 18-Apr-23
Passports received from VFS with visas and COPR: 22-May-23
Landed / Address shared via webform / PR card applications linked on GCKey account : 20-Jun-23
IRCC confirmed receiving the address: 23-Jun-23

Hopefully, this is the moment from which I can count those 29 days.
GU on GCKey: “Final decision - In progress” : 11-Jul-23

I assume it means pictures approved and card sent for printing.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
GU on GCKey: “Final decision - In progress” : 11-Jul-23

I assume it means pictures approved and card sent for printing.
Yeah, I finally have that today! I think it means that the PR card application will be approved in the next few days then card will be mailed out!

rakpk82

Jul 8, 2023
eCOPR : March 16th
PR Card Application Status: Submitted
PR Card application Photo is in 'In Review with IRCC' status.
Not received PR Card Yet.
Called IRCC Customer Care they have put in a note saying it is outside processing window.
But they have 60 days to respond to that note after which only they can escalate the case it seems.
Anyone in similar situation? Wanted to know if there is any other way other than contacting IRCC customer Care to expediate or know the reason for the delay.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Same situation for me. Did you get any further updates?
No. My spouse got her PR card application too, I don’t know why they seem to process us separately, but her pictures were rejected - so she got a letter to submit new pictures. My card’s application remains the same so far.

And due to that mail I found out that we are processed by Syndey CPC in Canada.

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Hi,
I got an update on my PR portal photo review. it's showing (Case status: Closed and accepted
Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use.
). When i clicked on the "closed and accepted" button photo option is still available for add/edit. Is there anything i have to do it here?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi,
I got an update on my PR portal photo review. it's showing (Case status: Closed and accepted
Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use.
). When i clicked on the "closed and accepted" button photo option is still available for add/edit. Is there anything i have to do it here?
Did you check your CIC account (if your PR card application was linked to it) to see if they advised that they mailed the card to you?

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi,
Hi, can you please share your ecopr date ?