+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi friends, we have limited information from applicants with PR card received dates.
Could you please join us to share your timelines? Details are in my signature. Thank you.

Reactions: walnorez

MariaIzabel

Dec 22, 2021
Hello Guys,

I received my E-CoPR on June 01 but until now I can’t link my application to Gckey and I want to know when my card will be mailed. What should I do? Please

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys,

I received my E-CoPR on June 01 but until now I can’t link my application to Gckey and I want to know when my card will be mailed. What should I do? Please
Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go then link your card application using application number option.

Oleh2004

Jun 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-04-2023
Doc's Request.
28-04-2023
Nomination.....
10-01-2023
AOR Received.
18-05-2023
ECOPR June 23 (CO Montreal)
Waiting for PR Card

ash991

Dec 13, 2022
Does anyone know, How fast does a Sydney office work related to PR card application processing? I haven't seen anyone here waiting for pr card from that office. I know that the processing time is 28 days, but I also seen case that was more that 2 months. I have an international flight on July 27th, hope to get it by then, please advise what can I do to expedite this process. Thank you. P.S. Webform with my Flight ticket attached was already raised.
Program: TR to PR
ECOPR on June 14th
PR card Application started and linked on: June 15th.
Still waiting for Response.

MariaIzabel

Dec 22, 2021
Got ECOPR on 14th June, Linked my PR card application on 15th June, still waiting.
I got my ecopr on June 1 and I linked my pr card on July 1…. I received an update on Gckey saying my application is in progress… do you know what’s this mean?

ash991

Dec 13, 2022
I got my ecopr on June 1 and I linked my pr card on July 1…. I received an update on Gckey saying my application is in progress… do you know what’s this mean?
It just mean as it says. i called to IRCC and they start tracking the processing time since the day you linked you PR card with GCkey. you should get it by the end of July as the processing period is 28 days.

Reactions: MariaIzabel

arvind_ilyich

Jul 7, 2023
Hi guys! Ive got my e-COPR (inland applicant) on June 21, 2023 after submitting my address and photo. I see that the address has been accepted by IRCC but the photo shows still in review with IRCC. Should I link my PR card application with gckey account? I checked this forum and tried to link it, but it returned error with 0 results. I tried calling IRCC like said earlier in this forum but still it gets hung up. I'm in a rush to get my PR card as I have my wedding in August. I thought of applying for PRTD but the eligibility says that it should have passed the processing time for PR card to apply. Could you please advise what is the next step?
Thanks in advance.