+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys! Ive got my e-COPR (inland applicant) on June 21, 2023 after submitting my address and photo. I see that the address has been accepted by IRCC but the photo shows still in review with IRCC. Should I link my PR card application with gckey account? I checked this forum and tried to link it, but it returned error with 0 results. I tried calling IRCC like said earlier in this forum but still it gets hung up. I'm in a rush to get my PR card as I have my wedding in August. I thought of applying for PRTD but the eligibility says that it should have passed the processing time for PR card to apply. Could you please advise what is the next step?
Thanks in advance.
Are you from India ?

If yes, enter the place of birth, when you try to link pr card to gckey, as per
1. Passport - CITY,(SPACE)STATE

OR as per,
2. eCOPR
3. GCMS notes, if you have one.

arvind_ilyich

Jul 7, 2023
Are you from India ?

If yes, enter the place of birth, when you try to link pr card to gckey, as per
1. Passport - CITY,(SPACE)STATE

OR as per,
2. eCOPR
3. GCMS notes, if you have one.
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your advice. I'm now able to link my PR application to GC key account. The status in the GC key shows submitted. Is there anything pending from my side? If not, how long does it normally take to update the application in the GC key?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your advice. I'm now able to link my PR application to GC key account. The status in the GC key shows submitted. Is there anything pending from my side? If not, how long does it normally take to update the application in the GC key?
nothing pending, even the linking of PR card application to GCKey is optional. It only helps track the progress. If you need exact status, please call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them .

Reactions: newuser86

arvind_ilyich

Jul 7, 2023
nothing pending, even the linking of PR card application to GCKey is optional. It only helps track the progress. If you need exact status, please call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them .
Hi, thanks a lot for your advice. I tried reaching out to IRCC as suggested but it keeps getting hung up.

cocomban08

Jul 10, 2023
For those who have received PR cards lately from VO Etobicoke, What is your timeline?
My Timeline:
eCOPR: June 19
Linked to GCKey: June 19

There have been no updates since then.

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Hi guys! Ive got my e-COPR (inland applicant) on June 21, 2023 after submitting my address and photo. I see that the address has been accepted by IRCC but the photo shows still in review with IRCC. Should I link my PR card application with gckey account? I checked this forum and tried to link it, but it returned error with 0 results. I tried calling IRCC like said earlier in this forum but still it gets hung up. I'm in a rush to get my PR card as I have my wedding in August. I thought of applying for PRTD but the eligibility says that it should have passed the processing time for PR card to apply. Could you please advise what is the next step?
Thanks in advance.
I received my pr card and my address and photo is still under review. Try linking your application again, I don't think the PR portal is accurate.

arvind_ilyich

Jul 7, 2023
I received my pr card and my address and photo is still under review. Try linking your application again, I don't think the PR portal is accurate.
Hi, I've linked my PR application with GC key last week. No messages from them yet. Still waiting on the PR card. Thank you for your reply !

arvind_ilyich

Jul 7, 2023
For those who have received PR cards lately from VO Etobicoke, What is your timeline?
My Timeline:
eCOPR: June 19
Linked to GCKey: June 19

There have been no updates since then.
Hi, same for me.
e-COPR - June 21
Linked with GC key- last week
Still waiting for their response.

Nat18

May 19, 2023
Almost there, once we get the PR card, next time when IRCC bothers us is in 5 years which is renewing the card, right..?

Reactions: mmg_024