+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Aish1209

Jul 22, 2021
Hi All,
Found this thread today for PR cards (PS: Glad I did).
I received my e-COPR on the 19th of Jan, 2023 and haven't received my PR card yet. I tried calling IRCC multiple times but they keep saying it's under process and all I have to do is wait. My local MP checked with IRCC twice and there still hasn't been any significant updates. Is there any other channel that I can try through? Has anyone been in a similar boat and know of anything that I can try to receive my card soon?

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
Hi again, do I need to update my mailing address in the pr portal if I moved after I received my ECOPR? Will it cause an issue? I just want to make sure the pr card gets sent to the right address..whenever they do send it

JJ_20

Dec 28, 2020
Hi All,
I received my e-COPR on the 19th of Jan, 2023 and haven't received my PR card yet. I tried calling IRCC multiple times but they keep saying it's under process and all I have to do is wait. My local MP checked with IRCC twice and there still hasn't been any significant updates. Is there any other channel that I can try through? Has anyone been in a similar boat and know of anything that I can try to receive my card soon?
Try sending an email (reply)to the first portal email.

Reactions: Aish1209

var2494

May 13, 2020
Hi All,
I am also in the same boat as you, I got my eCOPR on 16th March and have been waiting since then. I have also received the same feedback from my MP.

Reactions: Aish1209

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

Quick question. How do we know when PR card gets mailed ?
Does one get email or some update on PR portal or on GC Key ?

May 19, 2023
Ecopr 19 may 2023 after that no update. address and photo are still under review.

On the application status tracker, I can see that it was updated on May 22(Ghost update). What does this update mean?

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Achiever97

May 12, 2023
Hi guys,
Anyone here with the ecopr date between 14-17 May and got their PR card approved and mailed? I checked some recent timelines and it is around 13-17 days after ecopr.

Thanks