+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

parulanu

May 9, 2023
Hi All ,

Do I have to be physically present to receive PR card ? Or they just leave it in our mail box . Reason I ask is that my wife might have to travel back to India before we receive our PR cards and does that allow me to receive her card ? Also Is there a way for her to re-enter canada without PR card or Do I have to get her PR card delivered to her in India before she travels ? Just wondering ,if anyone had been in similar situation earlier and what did they do overcome it ?
No you don't. They drop in mailbox

canisker

Feb 9, 2023
Ecopr :13 march
gu 1: 27 april
gu 2: 4 May
got the card : 9 May today

best of luck all
Hello Henry
When did you get the email that the pr card was sent?
I got this update today " We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. "
I was wondering, when i will get my card :)

canisker

Feb 9, 2023
Thanks! GU1 usually means that your photo is accepted and is queue for card production. GU2 is when it will show to your Gckey that your photo is approved and mailed to your address.
Thank you for answer,
I received the email on 13 may that my card was approved and sent, I think it will reach me soon :)

Reactions: prince.ali1

Karthik_S

Jan 4, 2018
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2017
I am applying for PR card renewal (not a new card) from inside Canada. My registered application for renewal was received on 28 March 2023. I have not yet gotten any email or anything, I just have the tracked mail package getting there at the end of March. Anyone in similar boat?

I suspect the government official strikes will impact the timelines.
Hey, my time line is similar too.
Did you get your renewed PR Card?

u4atharva

May 23, 2023
Any outland applicants here?

I did a soft-landing on April 4th, still waiting for my PR card,
Unable to link application to my CIC account despite endless attempts, they can't find my application!

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know what it’s looking like for PR cards for anyone who got photo resubmission requests? I got my ECOPR on Feb 2 this year and then got the photo resubmission request on Feb 22. I submitted a new photo the same day and haven’t gotten an update since. I’ve sent web forms and only got generic responses. I’ve called IRCC twice and only been told it’s “processing” and on the PR portal the photo is still “in review”. I’m supposed to leave Canada next month and I’m getting anxious to get my PR card and close this chapter. Anyone in the same boat or have an idea what’s going on?

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
PR Card Timeline:
Portal Email #1:
May 8, 2023
Portal Email #2: May 9, 2023 (Submitted Photo)
eCoPR: May 17, 2023
PR Card Approved & Mailed: May 23, 2023
PR Card Received: May 25, 2023

VO: Etobicoke

Reactions: CanadaVisaUser01

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Joining this thread to follow ongoing trend. I received my ecopr today, now waiting for PR card.