+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi! I came across your message. My copr was Jan 17. My pr card was mailed to me april 3 and i still havnt received it. My VO was etobicoke too.
I knew it lol, because none of other VOs are slow like this , guess I am just gonna wait tho, and hopefully u can get ur card soon

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I need to travel soon too. But I read somewhere that PR cards are not affected by the strike. Especially if they had already been “sent”. We will keep on praying though. I really wanted to travel soon but everything seems to be off.
If they have already been sent, of course they won't be affected by the strike :rolleyes:.

Patty molina

Aug 13, 2022
If they have already been sent, of course they won't be affected by the strike :rolleyes:.
I hope thats right. i saw some people get their ecopr in march and they received it in 2 weeks. My timeline is a bit longer and im close to 4 weeks of waiting for pr card.

Patty molina

Aug 13, 2022
I knew it lol, because none of other VOs are slow like this , guess I am just gonna wait tho, and hopefully u can get ur card soon
Yeah thats what I was thinking. And i hope that you get your card soon too. I think they said it can take up to 4-6 weeks for the card to arrive?

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Yeah thats what I was thinking. And i hope that you get your card soon too. I think they said it can take up to 4-6 weeks for the card to arrive?
yeah looks like it with current strike situation. I almost hit my 4 months mark since my ecopr on Jan lol. Dont k wts going on

Henry99

Oct 24, 2019
Im sorry for asking but whats a ghost update?
It's like a ghost updating your application on gc account , you don't get any email or notification just when you login to your gc account the status changes to application updated and when you open it the status goes back to submitted but most of the time you don't see any updates, specifically for pr card

Patty molina

Aug 13, 2022
It's like a ghost updating your application on gc account , you don't get any email or notification just when you login to your gc account the status changes to application updated and when you open it the status goes back to submitted but most of the time you don't see any updates, specifically for pr card
Oh ok got it thanks. I unfortunately wasnt able to link my pr card application to the gc account. Im almost 4 weeks waiting since my pr card got sent.