+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
Ecopr: April 5
GU 1: April 9

VO Montreal

I was very surprised to see this, especially reading some people have been waiting months for the card.
Maybe as they take so long to issue ecopr then they are fast to send out the PR cards. Will update once I get GU2.

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Respected,

I am writing to kindly request your assistance in expediting the issuance of my Permanent Resident (PR) card.
It has now been XXX days since I received my eCoPR document on XXXXX, 2024, and I understand that the processing time shown on the tracker has been exceeded. I have to make imminent travel plans for "state your reason".
I have contacted IRCC several times through web form and calls, however I haven't received any update regarding my PR card. I kindly ask for your attention to this matter and for any assistance you can provide in expediting the process.
Please see below for my application information -
Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI :
Application #
eCoPR Date Received:
Resident address:

Hoping for your kind consideration.
Thank you. I emailed my MP hopefully it helps

essessp

Aug 24, 2023
Just after 4 months of waiting for PR Card, just received email from IRCC that photo was rejected. Surprised!
Did you got GU1 before photo reject email came through? I got GU1 for 3 family members on Apr-04, but GU2 and card delivery only for 1 family member. Not sure if I will also be receiving photo reject email, but whatever, at least it should move forward already 102 days since ECOPR.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Did you got GU1 before photo reject email came through? I got GU1 for 3 family members on Apr-04, but GU2 and card delivery only for 1 family member. Not sure if I will also be receiving photo reject email, but whatever, at least it should move forward already 102 days since ECOPR.
Does it says final decision with a date on your GCKey? If yes then it means your photo was approved.

Reactions: essessp

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
No, I did not get GU1 before rejecting the photo. I have been trying to get the update through Webform, email to the portal and by MP. Result is, reject photo.

• Sad
Reactions: essessp

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Just after 4 months of waiting for PR Card, just received email from IRCC that photo was rejected. Surprised!
What is your VO? Mine is Etobicoke

I also just got a photo rejection email.
I got the GU1 on March 12.
I contacted IRCC PR Portal via email and they responded on March 21 stating that my photo was "Not Clearly Defined'.
But I never got the revision email until today April 16.
I wonder if I should take the photo myself or go back and have a professional take it (which failed the last time).

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
No, I did not get GU1 before rejecting the photo. I have been trying to get the update through Webform, email to the portal and by MP. Result is, reject photo.
This happened to me, and I encourage that you update the photo as soon as possible. Then send an email informing them that you have updated the photo. You should have received your GU1 in a few days.