+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
Thank you
I got the GU2(we mailed your PR card to you) today. But it's not appears my mail(Canadian bank note company) on Canada Post app. Does it take a while for it to appear?
It need to take few day to appear. If it appear means the card delivery on that day to your mail box.

Paravin

Feb 5, 2024
2/21 eCoPR (VO Calgary)
4/12 Final decision - April 12, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Does this mean they're going to mail my card soon? And no need to worry about the photo rejection?

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
2/21 eCoPR (VO Calgary)
4/12 Final decision - April 12, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Does this mean they're going to mail my card soon? And no need to worry about the photo rejection?
that is GU1 that means that your photo was accepted. In 2-3 day they will mail you the card.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paravin

shahbaaz dhillon

Sep 4, 2018
Hi
Finally PR card mailed after 55 days. Tried emailing all VO’s and end MP helped.
Thursday MP responded that they will proceed with my application.
Friday- Profile updated.
Monday- PR card mailed.
Thankyou everyone for suggestions.

Reactions: Sole1806

gazzerman

Aug 19, 2019
eCOPR Jan 18th, still waiting. Photo still not approved. (Calgary)

Total clown show! The fact I have to pay for this service is disgraceful.

So glad I didn't wait to go on holiday. Cant imagine getting it anytime soon. Wrote to MP, spoke to IRCC and much more, nothing but useless responses, incorrect information and lies.

Will keep you updated. Anyone else still waiting since early/mid Jan?

Taha14

Feb 21, 2024
eCOPR Jan 18th, still waiting. Photo still not approved. (Calgary)

Total clown show! The fact I have to pay for this service is disgraceful.

So glad I didn't wait to go on holiday. Cant imagine getting it anytime soon. Wrote to MP, spoke to IRCC and much more, nothing but useless responses, incorrect information and lies.

Will keep you updated. Anyone else still waiting since early/mid Jan?
Will recommend you writing an email to all the IRCC email address.
I emailed all of them on 10th April, and luckily today received GU1. My VO was Calgary, however today I received email from Etobicoke that they have process my file. So you should also give this a try and another office who is faster than Calgary can pick up your file.

Taha14

Feb 21, 2024
Will recommend you writing an email to all the IRCC email address.
I emailed all of them on 10th April, and luckily today received GU1. My VO was Calgary, however today I received email from Etobicoke that they have process my file. So you should also give this a try and another office who is faster than Calgary can pick up your file.
And also try emailing the MP. It also helped

Taha14

Feb 21, 2024
Please can you share what you wrote to your MP.
Respected,

I am writing to kindly request your assistance in expediting the issuance of my Permanent Resident (PR) card.
It has now been XXX days since I received my eCoPR document on XXXXX, 2024, and I understand that the processing time shown on the tracker has been exceeded. I have to make imminent travel plans for "state your reason".
I have contacted IRCC several times through web form and calls, however I haven't received any update regarding my PR card. I kindly ask for your attention to this matter and for any assistance you can provide in expediting the process.
Please see below for my application information -
Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI :
Application #
eCoPR Date Received:
Resident address:

Hoping for your kind consideration.