+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Solemn Declaration Processing Time

negareshm

Feb 18, 2022
I reached out to the region's MP today. They contacted IRCC directly and Quickly got back to me. They said the card has been sent for printing and will be sent out by mail after that. They also confirmed my address. So I hope to get it next week. But I didn't receive any update emails. I'll update after receiving the card.

Reactions: Newcomer87

Newcomer87

Mar 2, 2021
I reached out to the region's MP today. They contacted IRCC directly and Quickly got back to me. They said the card has been sent for printing and will be sent out by mail after that. They also confirmed my address. So I hope to get it next week. But I didn't receive any update emails. I'll update after receiving the card.
When i reached them out they told me card was sent for production on March 3rd and i got notified that it was mailed on March 24th, arrived in mail box March 30th , So it took around 4 weeks to get physical card in hand after sending production. So you can calculate the approximate date of arrival.

Reactions: negareshm

negareshm

Feb 18, 2022
When i reached them out they told me card was sent for production on March 3rd and i got notified that it was mailed on March 24th, arrived in mail box March 30th , So it took around 4 weeks to get physical card in hand after sending production. So you can calculate the approximate date of arrival.
Thanks for the heads up. Well, it's Crazy the way they're doing this job. I wish I was in charge of that center and I swear I could easily process each application and send the card by Trackable mail in max 2 weeks. Nobody knows what are they doing there.

Reactions: Newcomer87

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. Well, it's Crazy the way they're doing this job. I wish I was in charge of that center and I swear I could easily process each application and send the card by Trackable mail in max 2 weeks. Nobody knows what are they doing there.
Yeah so laid back on their end. They have all the reasons in the world to delay things. our solemn declaration since we mailed/fax, still no update for almost 2 months. Frustrating

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Original application sent 7 July 2021, Card Mailed 13 December, Never Received. SD sent 28 Jan 2022, and I've heard nothing back.

I've tried to call IRCC to no luck.

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I managed to get in touch with an immigration agent.

They are still processing SD’s from the end of November 2021

roop28@

May 10, 2022
hi negareshm,
did u get ur card yet?

negareshm

Feb 18, 2022
hi negareshm,
did u get ur card yet?
Hi,

We justed received the card in the mailbox. MP office contacted IRCC on May 11th and said that it was mailed out May 9th. So we saw it today in the mailbox, May 13, 2022. We sent the form Oct 23, 2021. PR was granted Sep 2021. Hope everyone gets their card soon. We have trip booked for next week!!!

roop28@

May 10, 2022
I managed to get in touch with an immigration agent.

They are still processing SD’s from the end of November 2021
Hi Jonty711
Could you please let us know when ur card is here. I am also in the same boat. Faxed my SD on March 6,2022. Everytime I call IRCC they are saying it is not in the system. Reached to local MP, he said to send the SD again because they cannot see it in the system. I am confused what should I do?? Because if I faxed it and it was delivered perfectly, how come they cannot see it. If I send it again it will delay the process

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Hi Jonty711
Could you please let us know when ur card is here. I am also in the same boat. Faxed my SD on March 6,2022. Everytime I call IRCC they are saying it is not in the system. Reached to local MP, he said to send the SD again because they cannot see it in the system. I am confused what should I do?? Because if I faxed it and it was delivered perfectly, how come they cannot see it. If I send it again it will delay the process
Any updates on your SD? My husband faxed his 4 days ago and we're already restless. I called IRCC on Friday, and an agent told me that right now they are processing SD's from Dec. 2021. However, the IRCC website states that SD processing time is now 61 days. Which means they are expected to finish all applications from Dec to May in a couple of months! Doesn't sound realistic to me given their usual slow pace.

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates on your SD? My husband faxed his 4 days ago and we're already restless. I called IRCC on Friday, and an agent told me that right now they are processing SD's from Dec. 2021. However, the IRCC website states that SD processing time is now 61 days. Which means they are expected to finish all applications from Dec to May in a couple of months! Doesn't sound realistic to me given their usual slow pace.
That’s 61 days from when they open the application.

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jonty711
Don’t send it again. Like the other poster said, they’re working on SD’s received in December. Yours was sent in March. Wait another 2 months at least.

farzadd

Sep 26, 2018
Sent SD on March 14th. Still haven’t heard anything.
Called the call center two times: today and two weeks ago. Both times the agent said they’re still working on SDs from December.
So frustrating.