+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Solemn Declaration Processing Time

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Sent Solemn Declaration for PR card not received. Card was approved on 24th March. Mailed S.D on 7th May. Delivered on 11th May 2021.
Hi visha, kindly please let me know the timeline if you remember when you send SD application to Nova Scotia ? And how long did you wait for PR card for you to receive finally ? Thanks

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys, also never received my card. Anyone received it in the mail who sent in March 2021 ?
My timeline:
March 12 - Sent Solemn Declaration to PR Card Processing Centre by mail ( Sydney, NS)
March 18 - Canada post , confirmed that it is delivered.
It has been more than 75 days which exceeds processing time.
Please let me know if anyone has any updates.
Please let me know the timeline if you finally received your card by now. Thanks.

Hansell

Jan 29, 2015
Hi guys and girls, I fax my solumn declaration on December 29, 2021 with my flight booking for April 1, 2022 when I plan to leave the country. Sounds like the processing time is 4 months but I leave in 3 months? Does the IRCC recognise flight bookings to speed up applications? When should I expect to get an email notification that they are looking at my application? Or should I keep checking the online portal?

Thank you.

venu43gopal

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,

I have recently submitted Solemn Declaration through Fax on December 25th 2021; for my Permanent Resident Card that's lost in mail or never received. Can anyone tell me what's the next steps to know the status of my application ?

Can I link it to my personal CIC account ? Please suggest.

Any inputs regarding this is highly appreciated. Thanks :)

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

I have recently submitted Solemn Declaration through Fax on December 25th 2021; for my Permanent Resident Card that's lost in mail or never received. Can anyone tell me what's the next steps to know the status of my application ?

Can I link it to my personal CIC account ? Please suggest.

Any inputs regarding this is highly appreciated. Thanks :)
I am looking for answer to the same question. There is literally no way that I know of to check or track or call them and talk about this. This experience haunts me every single moment of my life. I Worked 5 years towards PR but I have absolutely no clue why this is happening to me when everything went well earlier. Let me know if you find a way to contact them.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I just confirmed with an IRCC agent that Solemn Declaration sent on late September are currently under process.

RP21

Nov 15, 2021
Thank you @Dukongo .

@Guri1992: I remember you applied on or around October 14th,2021. I applied couple days after. Please let me know whenever you receive update. I need to travel in 2nd week of Feb. Sorry for bugging your inbox and thank you for help in advance

Jimmymurr

Jan 27, 2022
Hi just created an account so people could be updated with the timelines. I faxed my solemn declaration on September 20th 2021 and received my PR card on January 24th. I had initially mailed photos back in February 2021. Then my first card was sent in July but never arrived in 6 weeks. Etobicoke landing.

I was given an update on the CIC application portal saying they had mailed the card (I had manually linked the application) about 5 days prior to receiving the card.

I did reach out to my local MP at the end of November to see if they could do anything but they were useless. They said that immigration were currently processings SDs from May at the time which was not correct given what I had read on this forum. I also reached out to an immigration lawyer who said all I could do is wait.

I’m sorry for everyone who is still waiting on their cards. Waiting almost a year for this stupid card was very frustrating for me and made me question whether it was worth living in Canada. I hope they improve the process going forward and the timelines are shortened.

RP21

Nov 15, 2021
Hi just created an account so people could be updated with the timelines. I faxed my solemn declaration on September 20th 2021 and received my PR card on January 24th. I had initially mailed photos back in February 2021. Then my first card was sent in July but never arrived in 6 weeks. Etobicoke landing.

I was given an update on the CIC application portal saying they had mailed the card (I had manually linked the application) about 5 days prior to receiving the card.

I did reach out to my local MP at the end of November to see if they could do anything but they were useless. They said that immigration were currently processings SDs from May at the time which was not correct given what I had read on this forum. I also reached out to an immigration lawyer who said all I could do is wait.

I’m sorry for everyone who is still waiting on their cards. Waiting almost a year for this stupid card was very frustrating for me and made me question whether it was worth living in Canada. I hope they improve the process going forward and the timelines are shortened.
Hi Jimmy,

I am going through same timelines. I submitted my SD via Mail on October 14 . Postal delivery mentioned it to be delivered on October 19,2021.

I tried checking the status of the same via web form but agent says it not reflecting in their system. Any guess/idea when this form gets reflected in the account on portal?
Thanks in advance for the information

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Jimmy,

I am going through same timelines. I submitted my SD via Mail on October 14 . Postal delivery mentioned it to be delivered on October 19,2021.

I tried checking the status of the same via web form but agent says it not reflecting in their system. Any guess/idea when this form gets reflected in the account on portal?
Thanks in advance for the information
No you can't verify that. All you can do is track the mail and if it is delivered it is delivered. Hopefully you will get your pr card soon. Good Luck.

Guri1992

Aug 17, 2020
Thank you @Dukongo .

@Guri1992: I remember you applied on or around October 14th,2021. I applied couple days after. Please let me know whenever you receive update. I need to travel in 2nd week of Feb. Sorry for bugging your inbox and thank you for help in advance
Hi,
Sorry for late reply. Still no updates. I will post as soon i get any update about solemn declaration . I know everyone here want’s to know what’s going on with IRCC.

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
Sorry for late reply. Still no updates. I will post as soon i get any update about solemn declaration . I know everyone here want’s to know what’s going on with IRCC.
I have received reply from the web form that i have raised this month. They said my card is been mailed out on Jan 20th. They also mentioned it will take upto six week. If i am didn't get within 6 weeks i have to raise new webform to notify them.
Do anyone here got PR with 2 or 3 weeks by the time they confirmed the address and photo ?

Sep 14, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-03-2019
Nomination.....
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
28-10-2019
Passport Req..
12-10-2021
From where do we check the status of our PR card ? I landed on 6th December, 2021 and have not received the PR card yet.