+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Solemn Declaration Processing Time

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys.
I have question.
My PR Card was approved and mailed on November 8. However I am still waiting.

Today, When i checked my IRCC account, all of sudden i found that they removed the part that said ( it has been mailed).

It only showed Approved and the expiration date.
But nothing mentioned that it was mailed.

The application satatus from outside is submitted.

Any idea please ?
I didn't fill the SD yet as 6 weeks has not being passed.
I would say email the portal email to check for status to ensure it was actually mailed to you

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hlo Everyone
I am gonna change my adress on 1st jan. So should i put my new adress in the solemn declaration form ??
Please let me know if anyone has any knowledge about it.
Thanks

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone, I got my CoPR by September 16, 2021. I changed my address after that and submitted my declaration in pr portal. Today it is December 24, 2021. No update yet. My CoPR expires on July 2022. I will lose my status of I didn't get my PR card by then.
I have to move out again my February 2022 again. If i submit my Solemn Declaration again with my current living address what will i do if i didn't receive card by February the time i have to move out. I don't have time to re apply again plus it makes me so anxious. Please help me with my situation.

Thanks for your feedback.

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I got my CoPR by September 16, 2021. I changed my address after that and submitted my declaration in pr portal. Today it is December 24, 2021. No update yet. My CoPR expires on July 2022. I will lose my status of I didn't get my PR card by then.
I have to move out again my February 2022 again. If i submit my Solemn Declaration again with my current living address what will i do if i didn't receive card by February the time i have to move out. I don't have time to re apply again plus it makes me so anxious. Please help me with my situation.

Thanks for your feedback.
Send an email to following email and explain them and you should get some help for sure:-

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes around 80-85 days actually , the processing times in the IRCC site are actually right. Lol but yes ,when I phoned, they told me end of May-beginning of June I will hear from them and it happened!
Please let me know how did you contact them. Also while sending solemn declaration did you just send the filled form or did you add any extra document ? Thanks.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Me.
Anybody on the forum waiting for PR card ?
Me. I got copr on September 16th 2021. I am going to apply SD today. It says 4 months for processing. My copr expires in 6 months. I only have one chance. I am praying I should get it in 2 months because i have to move from my house. Iy was bit hectic situation.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I called ircc.. they informed me that they are processing solemn declaration froms received in starting of September.
Hi, I will be submitting my SD tomorrow. But in two months i have to move out my apartment. Is it still okay to apply and once i receive the document i can go and collect it from my landlord? It looks like it will take 4 months for me to receive my card.
My copr is expires on july.
Please let me know if it is risky and also let me how do you contact ircc ? Whenever i call they say they will only pick up for emergency in Afghanistan. Thank you.

Guri1992

Aug 17, 2020
Hi, I will be submitting my SD tomorrow. But in two months i have to move out my apartment. Is it still okay to apply and once i receive the document i can go and collect it from my landlord? It looks like it will take 4 months for me to receive my card.
My copr is expires on july.
Please let me know if it is risky and also let me how do you contact ircc ? Whenever i call they say they will only pick up for emergency in Afghanistan. Thank you.
I think the best option will be go back and collect from your landlord. Don’t worry about copr getting expired. Mine is expiring next month as well

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I think the best option will be go back and collect from your landlord. Don’t worry about copr getting expired. Mine is expiring next month as well
Sure. I just submitted webform and sent SD through mail and fax. Hopefully some positive news will hit me soon. I have struggled 5 years to get pr still struggling to get that.
By the way if your copr expires did you notify them ? Do you have a plan ?

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi, Guys. I have applied for Solemn declaration yesterday with my current address after never receiving PR card for 4 months.
I still have 6 months left in my CoPR to expire. I might move out on end of march. Hopefully I will get the card within that time. But incase if i didn't receive the card by that time is there any way i can change my address in between SD processing or it is better to go pick up from my landlord after i move out from my current address. Currently it shows 128 days for card processing. As i don't have time i applied yesterday for SD.
Can we track once the card is been send out ? I don't trust my landlord keeping my letters. That's puts in real anxiety. I appreciate your answers in advance. Thank you.