+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card replacement

Fatima7

Aug 11, 2020
Canada
Hi guys. So I lost my PR card and applied for replacement card on 26th feb. My documents were received by the IRCC on 3rd March. I was able to know that because of the courier services I chose. It’s been more than a month now and I haven’t received any acknowledgment from IRCC and I can’t track my application since it’s not in the system. Can anyone help me as to what timelines I should expect?

mopjedopje101

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello!
We are on the same boat it has been more than a month since I sent the documents but I have not get any confirmation e-Mail yet! :( !

i will keep post it for any updates!

Fatima7

Aug 11, 2020
Canada
Hello!
We are on the same boat it has been more than a month since I sent the documents but I have not get any confirmation e-Mail yet! :( !

i will keep post it for any updates!
Please do. I really need to travel out of Canada. My grandfather was ill and he passed away today. Couldn’t even be there for the funeral

GarimaTalwar

Apr 30, 2021
Hi,
I lost my PR card and i applied for replacement on 5th of march based on courier service they would have received it in a week. I checked my status online nothing showed up then i filled webform they replied the application is not in the system.

Can anyone tell me how can i know if they have received my application? Is there a way i can know if there are no issues with my application? How much more time should i wait for my application to show up in the system?

If you posted your application on/after 5th of march 2021 please let me know whats your status.

Fatima7

Aug 11, 2020
Canada
Hi,
I lost my PR card and i applied for replacement on 5th of march based on courier service they would have received it in a week. I checked my status online nothing showed up then i filled webform they replied the application is not in the system.

Can anyone tell me how can i know if they have received my application? Is there a way i can know if there are no issues with my application? How much more time should i wait for my application to show up in the system?

If you posted your application on/after 5th of march 2021 please let me know whats your status.
It’s the same with me. Every time I try to track it online, it says it’s not in the system

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Hi guys. So I lost my PR card and applied for replacement card on 26th feb. My documents were received by the IRCC on 3rd March. I was able to know that because of the courier services I chose. It’s been more than a month now and I haven’t received any acknowledgment from IRCC and I can’t track my application since it’s not in the system. Can anyone help me as to what timelines I should expect?
Hey Any update? How much time did it take to get new card?

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Hi,

Hey Any update? How much time did it take to get new card? I am in the same situation now and looking forward for some help.