21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello everyone!
I have have sent my complete application by mail to renew my PR card on October 1st 2022 and they have received my application on October 17 but so
Far I didn’t receive acknowledgment,so how many days it takes to receive AOR?Is there any way to check my status without UCI number?
Thanks

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Your UCI number is on your PR but you can call the Call center. BTW Why you didn't apply for Citizenship Instead of PR Renewal?

Reactions: RabinJi

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!
I have have sent my complete application by mail to renew my PR card on October 1st 2022 and they have received my application on October 17 but so
Far I didn’t receive acknowledgment,so how many days it takes to receive AOR?Is there any way to check my status without UCI number?
Thanks
If you know that your application was `received' by IRCC on October 17th (not just delivery confirmation from Canada Post, FedEx, et al. that it was `delivered') that is basically AOR- Acknowledgment of Receipt.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
If you know that your application was `received' by IRCC on October 17th (not just delivery confirmation from Canada Post, FedEx, et al. that it was `delivered') that is basically AOR- Acknowledgment of Receipt.
Hello Ponga it’s been three times they have returned my complete PR application with different reason so current reason is below
1.Your primary identity document is expired,see attached list or refer to step 1 of your instruction guide .Please note that the permanent resident card is not acceptable as a primary identity document
2.applications dated more than 90 days before being received by IRCC will require that you update your absences,re-sign,and re-date the application otherwise the application will be returned as incomplete
Kindly explain to me what’s wrong into my application
Regards
Rabin

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Ponga it’s been three times they have returned my complete PR application with different reason so current reason is below
1.Your primary identity document is expired,see attached list or refer to step 1 of your instruction guide .Please note that the permanent resident card is not acceptable as a primary identity document
2.applications dated more than 90 days before being received by IRCC will require that you update your absences,re-sign,and re-date the application otherwise the application will be returned as incomplete
Kindly explain to me what’s wrong into my application
Regards
Rabin
Sounds like you used your expired PR Card as your identity document, rather than using your (Valid?) passport.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Sounds like you used your expired PR Card as your identity document, rather than using your (Valid?) passport.
I sent my passport copy as well and that one is also expired

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
So, do you have any valid document, per the Guide?

If your passport card is expired, that's more than likely a problem.
Yeah I have sent my valid bc Medical card and driving license,but just why that two of valid documents doesn’t work
And what’s the second reason mean Ponga?
It’s been three times they have returned my application so frustrated
Please advise me the in right direction to send again?
Rabin

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I have sent my valid bc Medical card and driving license,but just why that two of valid documents doesn’t work
And what’s the second reason mean Ponga?
It’s been three times they have returned my application so frustrated
Please advise me the in right direction to send again?
Rabin
Yeah, those are not Primary Identity documents. If you do not have a valid passport...how are you going to proceed with the application?!

The second question doesn't matter if you do not have a valid identity document, unfortunately.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Your UCI number is on your PR but you can call the Call center. BTW Why you didn't apply for Citizenship Instead of PR Renewal?
My country doesn’t accept duel citizenship that’s why I didn’t apply but thinking yo apply soon.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yeah, those are not Primary Identity documents. If you do not have a valid passport...how are you going to proceed with the application?!

The second question doesn't matter if you do not have a valid identity document, unfortunately.
Hi Ponga the officer sent me two pages of letter and he explained to me what’s the primary document means and he provided example of primary documents and if I can’t get that primary documents then he wants me to
Send secondary documents as he explained what are secondary documents are ,so if I obtain those documents do you think I need to redo the application or just obtain primary documents and send it to them?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ponga the officer sent me two pages of letter and he explained to me what’s the primary document means and he provided example of primary documents and if I can’t get that primary documents then he wants me to
Send secondary documents as he explained what are secondary documents are ,so if I obtain those documents do you think I need to redo the application or just obtain primary documents and send it to them?
Based on the letter, just send whatever secondary documents the officer has mentioned.

bkp

Nov 17, 2020
Hi Ponga,

I also received my pr card renewal application returned with the following reasons..
1. Photos are invalid
2. applications dated more than 90 days before being received by IRCC will require that you update your absences,re-sign,and re-date the application otherwise the application will be returned as incomplete.

can u please let me know what action should i take for the second reason ?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Based on the letter, just send whatever secondary documents the officer has mentioned.
Hi Ponga
Thanks for you all responses.I wil submit the secondary documents as per officer.But my question is do I have to redo my application or just obtain the secondary documents and send it,
Rabin