+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal

DV12345

Jan 7, 2021
Hello! Has anyone tracked their pr card application submitted through Canada post and there is a Terry for Clayton Floyd under the signature? Thank you

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015

Sj5533

Feb 1, 2021
Hi I submitted my paper based PR application to the PO box address and I too received this under signature ( Terry kosc(or losc) For Clayton Floyd) and this is a stamp. I too am confused with this. Wondering if anyone got acknowledgement of receipt from cic under their account after this?

amitarora56

Oct 26, 2017
Hi friends one of my friend has 2 daughters. Their Pr is expiring in Apr 2023. Father will be able to complete 730 days but wife and daughter are not able to complete. Will all be able to renew Pr.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi friends one of my friend has 2 daughters. Their Pr is expiring in Apr 2023. Father will be able to complete 730 days but wife and daughter are not able to complete. Will all be able to renew Pr.
They need to wait until they meet the 730 days residency requirement before they can renew their PR cards. Are they in Canada?

amitarora56

Oct 26, 2017
They need to wait until they meet the 730 days residency requirement before they can renew their PR cards. Are they in Canada?
They are in Canada but wife and kids will go back. They will compete 15 months. Husband will complete 730 days. Pr is valid till Apr,23

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I submitted my paper based PR application to the PO box address and I too received this under signature ( Terry kosc(or losc) For Clayton Floyd) and this is a stamp. I too am confused with this. Wondering if anyone got acknowledgement of receipt from cic under their account after this?
Yes received on 05 February 2021. Signature appears as 'Teri for Clayton Ford'

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They are in Canada but wife and kids will go back. They will compete 15 months. Husband will complete 730 days. Pr is valid till Apr,23
If they want to secure their PR the only way is to maintain their RO. PR doesn't expire FYI but their PR card does. They also must meet the 730 by 5 years from the landing date not the expiry of the PR card.

djsonic

Aug 19, 2015
Hey guys sent my PR card for renewal , tracking shows it was received by IRCC on the 16th December. It has been over 96 days and still haven't heard back if IRCC received my application. Reached out to IRCC inquiring about my application , got a reply back saying
"we have no record in our system please make sure that it was indeed received by the processing office." Well the tracking Signature shows Terry for Clayton Floud as signatory
Seeing other people have the same signature in their tracking tells me that it was indeed received by the processing center.
anyone else facing the same delay?

przac

Apr 9, 2021
Hey guys sent my PR card for renewal , tracking shows it was received by IRCC on the 16th December. It has been over 96 days and still haven't heard back if IRCC received my application. Reached out to IRCC inquiring about my application , got a reply back saying
"we have no record in our system please make sure that it was indeed received by the processing office." Well the tracking Signature shows Terry for Clayton Floud as signatory
Seeing other people have the same signature in their tracking tells me that it was indeed received by the processing center.
anyone else facing the same delay?
Any updates on ur application?

Alfantaztic

Apr 14, 2021
Any updates on ur application?
I have been facing the same delay for the sponsorship of my spouse to Canada. The signatory was also showing TR - Clayton Floyd from Canada Post on December 18th, 2020. I believe this will need to be escalated somehow to the IRCC. @przac @djsonic Let me know how your applications proceed as I am beginning to become frustrated with the lack of acknowledgement from the IRCC. The IRCC simply told me to wait 30 more days and then re-apply if there is no progress which makes no sense to me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have been facing the same delay for the sponsorship of my spouse to Canada. The signatory was also showing TR - Clayton Floyd from Canada Post on December 18th, 2020. I believe this will need to be escalated somehow to the IRCC. @przac @djsonic Let me know how your applications proceed as I am beginning to become frustrated with the lack of acknowledgement from the IRCC. The IRCC simply told me to wait 30 more days and then re-apply if there is no progress which makes no sense to me.
It is not unusual to have to wait multiple months to receive AOR for a sponsorship application,

Alfantaztic

Apr 14, 2021
I got returned... they said it's not clear which category I am applying for!!!! My document checklist is in the application which clearly shows that I am applying from my Spouse who is outside of Canada. I can't believe that it took 5 months to do so. I will have to re-apply it seems but I do not know what else they want.