+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card renewal

rahul00

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Hello

My friend has applied for PR card renewal on 24th july 2020. He has not heard anything till today. Please suggest.

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
The discussions in other posts suggests that most August 2020 applications have been processed. Your friend should call CIC as his application exceeds 114 days.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
yeah, like everyone else has been saying, just wait a bit longer before worrying. I had sent in my application in the being of July and just got my card about a week ago. I didn’t hear anything until October.

Reactions: Buletruck

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello everyone I have applied for pr card renewal on Oct 15 through paper mail and I am wondering how I can check the online status of my application? I have tried through my ircc account but useless can someone help please?
Thanks

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello everyone I have applied for pr card renewal on Oct 15 through paper mail and I am wondering how I can check the online status of my application? I have tried through my ircc account but useless can someone help please?
Thanks
... you can safely expect to hear something by February/March next year. They barely started July applications.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Oh my bad...m planning to visit my country by the end of Dec
You can always apply for a PRTD when you arrive at your destination. Or you can apply for urgent processing if your situation is urgent. All of these information - including the status check - can be found on IRCC's website.

Reactions: Aishas

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Oh but I have changed my last name recently and I don't want anything to be messed up so what do you guys suggest should I wait for the PR or PRTD is still a good idea

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
You can always apply for a PRTD when you arrive at your destination. Or you can apply for urgent processing if your situation is urgent. All of these information - including the status check - can be found on IRCC's website.
Hello I am trying to track my application on ircc but it says no record found..what should I do?